anyone beeing in Pattaya lately???

haven't been to LOS for a good 6 years and finally going back on Friday smile.gif" border="0)

Just heard that it it's dead slow in Pattaya these days and not much peeps, say it isn't so plz! :p Anyone been there recently maybe set the record straight... crazy.gif" border="0

I was in Pattaya last week and had great time as usual...

The nightlife is still on and Pattaya rocks.

I've been there a hundred times and this time have just notice that police intent to close the places at 2am.

most of the time ends at 2.30 (even Marine disco). anyway all the open bars stay open on walking street and you can go to Marine 2 or even boom later on which was open 3 nights in a rows that week.

I've enjoyed my stay so much having time to see my friends and getting more than enough cutties....

once again, pattaya still rocks.

quote:

Originally posted by mike65:

haven't been to LOS for a good 6 years and finally going back on Friday
smile.gif" border="0
)

Just heard that it it's dead slow in Pattaya these days and not much peeps, say it isn't so plz!
:p
Anyone been there recently maybe set the record straight...
crazy.gif" border="0

I already posted a comment on Pattaya under the 'General Discussion' section.

But, here I just wanted to mention that it sounds like there might be enough sanukers down south in Pattaya to warrant a get-together at Warbler's 2 way down 2nd Road towards Jomtien at, say, about 7:30 pm. I think they have the buffet on Fridays there like in Bangkok.

I am open to alternative venues to meet. I am really a Bangkok hand, so I would love to hook up with some of the Pattaya gang to hear from them as I plan to retire there next year.

Up to you, but I will be there. I will try to snag a table near the entrance.

1000 b LT huh?? that steep now, but I bet you could still get a lass for 500 or less around the time the garbage truck comes around for the 2 time, that is after the monks procession, down at " Lucky Star Bar" if that still exists :p think I'm outta date here or outta fashion??

tanx dudes

I was in Pattaya about 10 days ago. The gogo bars are quiet but the Bar Beers are loaded with girls. I had a great time and saved a lot of money on bar fines. The bar beers only charge 200 baht bar fine. Girls 1,000. baht all night. I'm going back next weekend. Don't let all the bad press scare you, the girls are still there and need your business. Stick with the Bar Beers, and have a blast.

MCJIMMYS

quote:

Originally posted by mike65:

1000 b LT huh?? that steep now, but I bet you could still get a lass for 500 or less around the time the garbage truck comes around for the 2 time, that is after the monks procession, down at " Lucky Star Bar" if that still exists
:p
think I'm outta date here or outta fashion??

tanx dudes

you're right- 500 thb no probs- don't need to wait till dawn now (you're 6 years older and the gogo's/ marine are closing around 2.30 am)- just join any number of pretty lasses then taking their meal at the outside food stalls on walking street- pay the thb 50 food bill, and she's yours- a token disappointment will greet your thb500, next morning - if she was good, throw in another 200- BUT 1000- nah,

i can honestly say, the enforced closing, the consequent less drinking and need to take decisive action on a girl b4 3.00 am, resulted in some truely enjoyable experiences,which in earlier days, 6.00 am at lucky star,....well, you know the story.

jOa

Yeah jOa I feel too that less drinking could be ok, at least more power for sex hehe.. but it wasn't the sex that was the main thing for me anyway, it was more the pulse and feeling of the pattaya nightlife that was the best feeling.Many times you just went home alone with a good buzz going and saved the money. Actually I dont think the feeling will be the same now and your right Im 6 yrs older now! When I left pattaya some 6 years ago I was pretty tired of it, maybe that feeling will come back to me quick this tour. well maybe i just stick to the drinks this time and chak wa LOL.

Archived