Full Moon GoGo Pattaya back in business

robaus

Just off Soi 7. Used to be the old Hot and Cold 2. They moved briefly to Super Lady GoGo, Soi 6a. Now they're back. The girls wearing bikins downstairs, but upstairs its a completely different story. Carlsberg 90 baht... I'd be a bit wary of the Heinekin.. you never know where its been ;-)

Hey Ranger, I'm heading down Friday afternoon. Some of us will be meeting up for dinner at Warbler's 2 around 7:30pm. I saw your Texan partner in crime with his lady at California Fitness today. He said he might head down too.

Hope to run into you. Maybe at Hot and Cold 2.

Sarisin,

I probably won't make it down until Saturday as I have an afternoon date tomorrow with a cutie from Voodoo. The Texan is coming on Sunday so he can watch the F1 race at Tim's (some people's priorities are messed up!). I'll be on Soi Yodsak for a Saturday afternoon masssage and after-massage diddling for sure. Hope to see you there.

Ranger

Made it to Full Moon Night (formerly Hot N Cold 2) last night and have to report that it sucked big time.

The stage upstairs was small and the seating was cramped. The girls were not happy campers. One girl that I know fairly well was not having a good time at all and was not pleased with the new bar. This is a girl that always had a smile on her face and was so happy before. Last night, she looked like her dog just died. I probably won't be back.

Ranger

Yes, agree, seedy compared with old Hot n Cold back of Pig and Whistle, and their temporary spot at Super Lady GoGo ... had loads of room there and a long entrance hall in case cops came.

Who knows what their reasons are for shifting... It'll change again no doubt if the girls are unhappy.

Archived