Baipho Lifestyle Hotel Phuket Is Now Online

thaihoteldiscounts

Hello dear customers,

ThaiHotelDiscounts is so pleased to advise we have now added this fantastic hotel to our inventory. It is well located in Patong Phuket and offers superb accomodation for the price. It is from the same owners of the very popular Town Lodge Bangkok. Prices start from only 1,122 Thai Baht/night inc ABF. It is guest friendly for those who need it.

Special offer till Oct 31 07.

Stay 4 Nights, Pay only 3 Nights.

Stay 7 Nights, Pay only 5 Nights.

The 1% is not available on this hotel only, as we have marked it up so cheap already, compared to other sites.

We will have the hotel info up soon, but you can see it here for now.

www.baipho.com

- Cable TV/DVD

- Internet and Wi-Fi in all rooms

- Telephone in the room

- Air Condition

- In room safe

- Minibar

- Room service

- Laundry service

- Bar and coffee shop

- Power shower bathroom

with hair dryer and shower caps

The Executive Deluxe rooms are slightly larger than the deluxe rooms and feature a "Super King Size Bed " measuring 2.35m wide by 2.10 long.

The Deluxe rooms are spacious and feature a King Size Bed measuring 1.8m wide by 2m long.

- Cable TV/DVD

- Internet and Wi-Fi in all rooms

- Telephone in the room

- Air Condition

- In room safe

- Minibar

- Room service

- Laundry service

- Bar and coffee shop

- Power shower bathroom

with hair dryer and shower caps

Thanks, I think it will work for you in the long run.

Another suggestion, stop the stupid popups, on the site. As I click around, trying to find a hotel, the dam thing wants me to reload, my Microsoft Office(4 times so far), among other popups.

Hi i love the site and the hotel looks nice this is what i am looking for but the only thing is it is not on the beach . I was looking with a sea view room any recomendations? For the first week of june. The other hotel i saw was patong bay garden hotel just like this one is that also guest friendly ?

Archived