Foreigners warned ahead of Thai court ruling

Gadfly

And Christ ain't these Thais long winded cunts! :) Started at 1:30 p.m., and I finally hear the Dems are okay on one fucking charge at like 5:30! :shocked: And it's still going on! Now TRT's turn. Wife and Sis are watching, I'm done with it. :cussing::soapbox::closemouth::yikes::wanker:

Took me a third of a bottle of Tequila and some good OJ and a full bottle of Chang just to get through this. Anyone else notice Thais hate to translate? Kept telling me to shut up! :censored::beer:

The whole thing's a fix. Both are dirty, yet neither will face any penalties. It'll be a wash and on to the elections. Someone whispered in someone's ear. TIT.

Cent

From the Nation editor's blog:

The Tribunal has ruled that the two other small parties (apart from Progressive Democratic) have received money from Thamarak or his men. The Tribunal rejectedc TRT claims that Democrat Suthep had manipulated the small parties' candidates into running as TRT nominees.

The Tribunal rejected an about-turn by one of the candidates who claimed she was bribed by Suthep to frame TRT.

Archived