any good lunch buffets in pattaya

ron1954

Two years ago the buffet in Hard Rock Hotel was huge, various, good and cheap (around 400 baths if my memory serves). On weekends it included grilled seafood, and was a bit more expensive.

By the way the F&B manager in Hard Rock Hotel is the tall yank who owns a Harley and has been for years manager of CM2 in Novotel Siam Square. Very nice guy indeed.

:thumbup:

If you're looking for the best buffets, the likes of the big hotels would be the best bet including the new Sheraton up over the hill and the Marriott right next to Royal Garden.

A number of the hotels have buffet dinners which are cheap but in my mind, the quality is mediocre at best.

One place which is pretty good and very cheap is White Rabbit, which is up on the back sois around Sunnee Plaza, sort of over the back of South Pattaya Road. A very good buffet is had there for 220 baht a night. Please note though that this particular place is in the heart of a seedy gay area so if that perturbs you, it might not be for you!

Chuckwoww - Yep, sorry about that, it was a little cryptic. First thing in the morning and all that old caper (Christ, it feels like Monday today, not Friday.)

I watched the documentary 'Secret Swami' a few years ago in the UK and it was repeated on UBC here a little while ago.

"Hard Rock Café owner Isaac Tigrett sent Sai Babaâ??s message around the world by making the Godmanâ??s Love All Serve All mantra the corporate slogan of his multimillion-dollar empire. He now has to confront the fact that his God may have been a sexual abuser."

And, when interviewed for the programme, Mr Tigrett's reaction was...well, I wasn't happy, put it that way. I don't think he gave a toss about the allegations against Sai Baba. So, I'd rather get my burger at a reputable place - like the guy outside Nanaplaza.

(And I think Stick means White Knights / Nights. Sorry, brain is sticking badly today.)

Archived