Dance Contest VII Questions

High Thaied,

I would arrive early (maybe 7 pm) for the dance contest as these contests are getting more and more popular. The fact that it's on a Sunday night will keep some of the locals away, but it'll still be packed. The best "vantage point" depends on what you want to see. Sit in the 2nd row of seats in the back if you want a good "overall" view of things. Sit right down on the stage and you may get "up close and personal" with some of the dancers!

As far as your black friend being welcomed by the girls, I would say based on your description,

that he'll have little or no trouble. The girls mostly seem to have problems with African's and it doesn't sound like he would be mistaken for an African. Anyway, attitude is everything and a smile goes a long way. If he has a personality as you describe, then the girls will be all over him, especially when they find out he's from America! See you guys at the contest.

Ranger

Great info., Ranger, as usual. This is what I suspected, but needed a conformation from someone who really knows the situation. Thank you! Excited that you're going to be there. Just one more question. What time does playskool open for business. I REALLY, REALLY want a good seat! (2 of them)

Sorry thefezman,

If there is a "swarm of girls" to be had there, I will be the sole owner of that action! laugh.gif" border="0

I'll be the "hansum Man" in blue Hawaiian shirt, and sporting a mustache. I look just like Tom Selleck on yaa baa.

Believe me, Ranger, life could be a lot rougher than from where you're sitting! We'll be in Pattaya from 10th (day after dance contest) to the 12th, then on to Cambo. Staying at the Penthouse siam suite with the dance stages and disco lights (in your room), so if you get bored, you're more than welcome to join the inevitable party. This is also an open invitation to anyone else sanouking in the pattaya area during this time. Just email. Would like very much to hook up with any of you.

quote:

Originally posted by thefezman:

This will be my 'debut' dance contest as well High Thaied so if you want to meet up in Playskool for a beer that would be cool, ill be with 2 buddies with a swarm of girls around us! Bring on Sunday night!

Well, looks like we got ourselves a party. I would expect to see many more familiar faces/names showing up on Sunday. Given the size of the bar, it will be quite difficult for everybody not to meet but maybe we should make ourselves easy to recognise. Maybe we should all wear big shit-eating grins!? Crikey, I'm starting to sound like an American!

Ranger, what are you doing in Pattaya when all the Dollhouse girls are coming up to dance in Bangkok?

Has Playschool been opening any earlier during the clampdown - or do they not open for trade on Sunday afternoons anymore - I don't get out much these days ........

LG

quote:

Originally posted by Long Gun:

Ranger, what are you doing in Pattaya when all the Dollhouse girls are coming up to dance in Bangkok?

LG

Long Gun,

I think I pissed off the Dollhouse Pattaya girls. #1 and # 2 from the last contest anyway! I am probably safer in Pattaya if they're in Bangkok! Teach those girls what "up to you" means for me, will ya?

Ranger

I was just thinking...the day after dance contest we'll be headed down to Pattaya. Was going to take the bus, only because I've read that plane actually takes longer, all things concidered. My freind and I would be more than willing to hire a minibus from BKK to Pattaya, if anyone needed a lift. I just can't see all those poor Dollhouse girls trying to get back home on their own, can you?....Anyone have a plan, we're open!

Archived