the other side of the sponsership coin

buddha

Youâ??re preaching to the choir, I didnâ??t just start visiting LoS yesterday. Regarding the folks I know married to Thaisâ?¦ Yes, a couple are former BGs. Regarding the husbands, none are â??Hansome Manâ? but theyâ??re far from socially ineptâ?¦ Average to above average Joes sure but a Quasimodo, far from it. All are just decent guys that treat the girls as any respectable guy should, regardless of the girlâ??s background.

As far as knowing how TGâ??s thinkâ?¦ NO BODY can say they know how ANY woman thinks for sure, let alone a Thai woman. All these â??theoriesâ? are pretty much WAGs. Unless youâ??re that specific girl you really have no guarantee youâ??ve got her logic figured out. So much is based on gross generalization; we forget you always end up working with an individual, case by case has always been my rule of thumb. Iâ??ve been married to an Asian woman for years; Iâ??m often surprised by how much I thought I knew vs. how much Iâ??m still learning. Iâ??ve also had a few long term TG relationship, some more serious than others. Again I was surprised, often pleasantly, by finding the girls quite normal; far from what I expected especially after reading & hearing all the negative press.

Honestly I think thereâ??s way too much reading into things, too many expertsâ?¦ We all share different experiences, some things you just gotta learn on your own. Folks are so concerned with how a TG/BG operates. If itâ??s that much of a big deal, that worrisome, why get involved to begin with. But if you donâ??t mind taking a risk (sometimes more, sometimes less depending on the situation), like you would in any relationshipâ?¦ I say press. Just be smart about it. One thing I do agree with though is the socially inept thing. How someone who canâ??t manage a normal relationship thinks he can start & succeed in one over in LoS amazes me.

Ahui hou & sorry about drifting O/T

Archived