Patpong - Mai deeeeeeee

Ended up down Patpong last night. It was very quiet. A few places were closed. There were no shows to be found and the girls didn't even go topless !!?

I knew the bars were operating under tighter rules but this was ridiculous, the bars and bg's appeared to have had the life strangled out of them. Not good. frown.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by SUPPOSE:

Ended up down Patpong last night. It was very quiet. A few places were closed. There were no shows to be found and the girls didn't even go topless !!?

I knew the bars were operating under tighter rules but this was ridiculous, the bars and bg's appeared to have had the life strangled out of them. Not good.
frown.gif" border="0

Interesting post SUPPOSE. Could you elaborate on the places you found closed? What time was it? I find it incredible there were no shows going in the upstairs joints, but who knows?

As far as topless goes, despite a few reports here and there, I think the downstairs gogos rarely have topless dancers. Some with pasties, yes, but I still don't recall widespread topless dancers.

Your final comment does sound pretty ominous to me. Strangely, I found the exact opposite to be true in the six gogo bars I visited in Soi Cowboy last night. Plenty of smiling faces and fun. I don't know when they closed though as I headed to Thermae and a last stop at NEP. The lights came on in Bottoms Up just before 2AM and the place was cleared out quickly.

I'm hoping to make a trip to the 'pong next week to see what's going on.

Thanks for your report.

Sorry Sarisin, I am not familiar enough to recognise places on sight and didn't notice names (Beer Sing numbs the mind). The places closed were downstairs though and on the main strip. Some girls in Pussy Galores told us it was due to 'bad shows'.

It must have been about 11pm that we were there.

Cowboy and Nana for me next time I think smile.gif" border="0 Would be interested to know what you find on your jaunt next weekend ?!

Archived