Bye Bye BadaBing

BadaBing

Agree

we were all duded

been downloading the episodes on bitcomet 4 the last few years and then giving it to my friends 2 watch.

the way it ended, resulted in me getting many calls to see if there was a problem in the downloading of the episode.

Eveyone thought there was a problem.. until they saw the credits..WTF was the common remark made by many of my friends as they were expecting a final shootout amongst rivaling families.

Take care

WTF is my remark as well. I don't have a problem with open endings, I like the ambivalence of it, but there was no build up or nothing. The show just wandered aimlessly to an end. It would have been more satisfying to me if it was left open who won the power struggle, Phil or Tony. Now the end seemed pointless, and that is the easy way out.

I heard one opinion that the ending was Chase's way of killing us, the audience off. Since many watched the show every week to see who would get whacked...he decided to whack the audience on the last episode. It was our lights that went out at the end. We were whacked.

That explanation makes the end seem better than it actually was. I can live with that. :)

I dont think anyone has commented on the fact that agent harris gave the location of Phil to Tony, thus allowing Tonys crew to blow his brains out !! It also looks like agent Harris had to sleep with a fellow officer to extract this information. (kinda a nice thing for him to do)especially because when Tony asked for the information earlier, Harris replied " your overstepping ". Agent Harris also reponds to Phils death by saying " we might actually win this one " which shows the bond he has had with Tony .... this was all important stuff in the final episode.. not to mention the simple fact that Tony is alive and Phil is a tire tread !!!

Archived