Honour killings!

teddy

Julian2,

They will also become heroes and martyrs to thousands of like minded lunatics who will point to them as an example to intimidate their own daughters.

That's incredibly sad indeed!

OH,

The shit I hate most from forigners is this sort of crap...bringing the shit their culture offers to the new country. I am all for diversity and tolerance and all that cume-by-ya crap, but these fuck wits leave one shit hole country presumeably because it sucks and they want something better, and they pull this shit...I say fuck them up big time, and make an example! These assholes need to learn to play by the rules of the host country, as they would expect from us.

Agree wholeheartedly!

Now if only the pope himself could voice your comment to the public ear :up:

from the news article,

Her father and uncle ordered the murder because they believed she had shamed the family.

So a family's reputation is worth killing one's daughter for? Can becoming a murderer of your own daughter really wash off that so-called shame? And if so..should one give a flying fuck?

And since we're on the "shame" subject.. doesn't becoming a murderer add to the shame-o-meter and if so how to be cleared from that very act?

Hmm... curious to know about the development of such conversation if I had the chance to sit around the table with these guys.

Agree with Sayjann though, death penalty is the way to go for such people.

Archived