Planned Drinks 27th June

Dumsoda

My plans have been changed (for me, not by me)..lol...

Planned drinks / catch up for Wed 27th...at "The usual", now need to be changed...Sorry.

"We" are now going upcountry on Tuesday....I'm being introduced to the family....

Will be at "The usual" late this coming Sunday afternoon, if anyone's about, then back the following Sunday (Pattaya Fri / Sat / Sun...I think)

Same local number....give me a call

Cheers DS

>going upcountry on Tuesday....I'm being introduced to the family....

Is an announcement about to happen in the near future?

Sounds serious...

Yeah... from the family! :D

"We're off to Tesco Lotus, Toyota and Big C... to get a new fridge... new washing machine.. new pick-up... new mobile... some gold... "

:applause::rotl:

Will PT you my local number as soon as I know when we are due to hit Pattaya.

Staying at the WhiteHouse.

...Then again, hope I can still afford it...Piggy's comments have scared me a bit.... it might be an expensive few days....lol...

(...and what's this "pick up" shite....Fortuner's are the go now....or so I'm told.. :grinyes::dunno::grinyes: )

As an aside.....I've seen guys come back from up Country with shit loads of something that looks like String tied around their wrist.....Does this mean anything???

Just checking....LOL...

Cheers DS....84 hours till touch down :grinyes::_party::grinyes:

Oh shit.....

Now you've got me worried....

Where's my "Special Calander"....the one with all the dates marked off for the rest of 2007....

Oh Boy....thanks Piggy....think you've just ruined the first few days of my visit.....LOL

Not to worry, I'm sure there's a solution to every problem

C ya soon :grinyes::dunno::dunno::grinyes:

As an aside.....I've seen guys come back from up Country with shit loads of something that looks like String tied around their wrist.....Does this mean anything???

Just checking....LOL...

Your new wife will have an equal number of strings tied around her wrist also. :)

Archived