SCUM

sayjann

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CW,

when will U stop giving sound advice? U might end up beeing banned :grinyes: We're working out of the living room's table though, wifi going fine and the russian degenerate drunken slut already threw up on the balcony :shocked:

PS: Prosal insists on me using the word slut rather than ho, some native english speaker please explain him it doesn't really matter?

Thanks CW, I didn't see much difference either.

OK, Prosal has gone has gone after we finished the wine and some champagne bottle and Wifey is kind enough to clean up the remains of the russian bird's sawed off limbs... great wife I have...

JS,

there are many ways to check wether your popularity is enough... I support the thinking that you're better off with the factory owner apreciating you while all the workers hate you than the other way around, so you guess how your friendship matters to my life standard...as I said, you still have a long way to go...

OK, Prosal has left after we finished the wine and some champagne bottle and Wifey is kind enough to clean up the remains of the russian bird's sawed off limbs... great wife I have...

JS,

there are many ways to check wether your popularity is enough... I support the thinking that you're better off with the factory owner apreciating you while all the workers hate you than the other way around, so you can guess how much the number of ignores and your friendship matters to my life standard...as I already mentioned, you still have a long way to go...

OK, Prosal has left after we finished the wine and some champagne bottle and Wifey is kind enough to clean up the remains of the russian bird's sawed off limbs... great wife I have...

JS,

there are many ways to check wether your popularity is enough... I support the thinking that you're better off with the factory owner apreciating you while all the workers hate you than the other way around, so you can guess how much the number of ignores and your friendship matters to my life standard...as I already mentioned, you still have a long way to go...

Interesting. Do you and Prosal share passwords as well as bondage victims?

Archived