SCUM

sayjann

Lol! Even forgot I wrote that one before going to sleep... still makes sense...and after opening the link I can imagine pretty well the two guys pictured strolling down Walking Street hand in hand with a local low market hooker. They would just fit fine stylewise.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some major difference between being a low class sex tourist and a paedophile. Again just 'cos somebody is stylistically challenged does not mean that they are necessarily bad. I think we all agree paedophiles are evil filth. The same can't be said for the majority of the lower class scruffs that inhabit the streets of Pattaya, no matter how stylistically challenged you believe them to be.

As someone said to me recently, not a low class stylistically challenged sex tourist btw, it is exactly the low class sex tourists who Pattaya should encourage as they are the ones who contribute more to the "local" economy than the prestige tourists staying, eating and drinking in large multi-national hotels. The guys with a few baht in their pocket eating at the ma & pa cafes and buying food of street hawkers contribute directly to local Thais trying to earn a crust rather than helping improve the balance sheet of a mult national corporation. Sorry to go off topic but there you have it.

Course, there's nothing wrong in your thinking that you are somehow better than the low class sex tourists. You may think you have more panache, better taste and are more intelligent. However when you make ill-informed posts, like your initial post, perhaps you only qualify as being different from the low class sex tourists due to your having better taste and panache?

"There are some major difference between being a low class sex tourist and a paedophile".

Sure. And sex tourist paying their barfine make prolly more sense than those dating or even marrying it. U kinda missed the point though. I agree gang raping own's daughter is a flawed behaviour. I sure wouldn't contemplate such treatment for my own. No need to send enquiring PTs.

Yet there are a lot of other elements who might create diverse stratas in society, and it's rather funny and pathetic how people, and especially the worst off, like criminal inmates, tend to look down and beat up sexual offenders like they are EVEN WORST THAN THEM whereas those are basically part of the same stinky pond.

Basically lumpen proletaria sucks, and american trailer parks, french housing estates, chain cocksmoking isaan populations or scottish alcoholic labour... they all have their share of stupid dramas which seen from far just give the same impression of everlasting formless nausea... and they do tend to gather in interracial couples in otherwise wonderful hideouts like

Lower Suk and Pattaya :smirk:

Hi,

"Fark yes! just look at the thai farang couples in LOS!!"

A comment like that is pretty much par for the course for Kojis, he who considers himself of a much higher class than others, yet proves time and again that he is probably lower than most.

Sanuk!

Guest lazyphil

i know my rung on the social ladder, lets not go there, you've put me straight before :smirk: . now, about you, why are you not with an elegant high society french beauty from the med area and with a girl from a country where the average wage is a dollar a day?......thais, chinese, pretty much the same gene pool. you swim in the same pond as anyone in the los!

Lazyphil,

My dearest prol friend. I'll never forget you're living a few yards from the great Tom Sharpe and can quote a whole bunch of my favourite movies. I'm almost,like, your secret admirer.

Yet you missed completely the point. I'm all fine with asians, especially the minority which has pretty much colonized BKK and its surroundings and to which my wife belongs. Besides I care much more about the professional activity of someone or the cut of his suit than his skin colour.

Mother in Law - who could buy me and possibly pay cash- is BTW today in HKG meeting with some of our thai chinese partners to see how we can grow all together.

As of french high class... I'm afraid most girls would get schocked at my most cold hearted facets when those show up as they usually do regulary - despite dreaming to get a share of my income or the products I wholesale.

Chinese wife knows very well what it means coming up from scrap and despite beeing a charming smiling lady, I've never detected an ounce of compassion in her. Hence we do a decent match.

"I'd say that people who are willing to make comments like that, should be prepared to take all the flak from those they insult."

That's an interesting point KS, and I'm definetely most thankful.

As a general rule, do note that when someone belongs to the majority... well... he most certainly deserves it :smirk:

Archived