empathy

kojis

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't see where the funny part of your post is... I know what "Empathy" means but have a hard time believing people really empathise with strangers. Mostly load of crap they're throwing around wanting to feel and look more sociable or whatever... Hence this thread (obviously I thought :confused: )...thanks for your input though...Constructive and to the point as usual... I wonder wether you even think giving a dirty worn out ho a cunnilingus is showing empathy ...

Kojis, just started "Animal farm", laters...

I wasnt bein funny. I was bein very very serious.

Just surprised that your talking about empathy as you dont seem to put yourself in others shoes, but rather look at everything from an elitist point of view, and speak to people in a condescending and patronising way...I m not judging you really Koji. Just thats what I ve observed from your postings. I m sure maybe your not a bad person. I m sure if I met you in bar we would probably have a good laugh. BTW, I was out of order making accusations about your wife as I know nothing about her...I was just trying to say that you should nt make sweeping generalisations about people without knowing the facts. Thats what you were doin..

Actually, its quite a good thread,and a bit of a French thing as they are quite into philosophie.

"Some input from Prosal might be good at this stage. "

CW,

Please don't even try to get me involved! I'm so utterly farking upset someone who i thought was only my alias literally bit the russian tits out of my fork earlier today ! we really have no friends in this cruel world!! gotta fend for your meat!!!

And watch out for rotten salmon eggs :nono:

Prosal, all for empathising with young open minded and empty pocketed moldavian ladies :thumbup:

Wonder where's Prosal gone actually, was due to report on this forum a few hours back.

Mate, are U alright?

Besides I'm googling like crazy for some "Less than Zero" excerpts, any idea whether we can find the text online?

Archived