Thai faces

liquidflux

Does anyone notice the faces of Thai men and women to be very similar?

A friend of mine brought up ladyboys in conversation, and I mentioned the that the strong similarities in facial features between men and women might be a reason there are so many of them, and why some can pull it off so well. She thought I was crazy, but I think it has some merit.

What do you guys think?

Plenty of exceptions though. I've got a kathoey student this term who comes to class dressed in a girl's uniform. "She" may well have had the chop, but there is no way that face and body look female. :shocked:

Also, consider that nowadays most khatoeys have had plastic surgery and hormone treatments. If we spent as much money changing our appearance as they do, we could all really be "handsome man"!

p.s. It is getting a bit disturbing. The BGs seem to be porking out and getting less attractive year by year, while at the same time the khatoeys are getting better looking. Something is wrong here!

Plenty of exceptions though. I've got a kathoey student this term who comes to class dressed in a girl's uniform. "She" may well have had the chop, but there is no way that face and body look female. :shocked:

Also, consider that nowadays most khatoeys have had plastic surgery and hormone treatments. If we spent as much money changing our appearance as they do, we could all really be "handsome man"!

p.s. It is getting a bit disturbing. The BGs seem to be porking out and getting less attractive year by year, while at the same time the khatoeys are getting better looking. Something is wrong here!

Some of us don't need to spend any money :neener:

Does anyone notice the faces of Thai men and women to be very similar?

A friend of mine brought up ladyboys in conversation, and I mentioned the that the strong similarities in facial features between men and women might be a reason there are so many of them, and why some can pull it off so well. She thought I was crazy, but I think it has some merit.

What do you guys think?

I think that means you are turning gay..

Does anyone notice the faces of Thai men and women to be very similar...?

Sounds like a veiled plea for help? Something you did last night you want to tell us about, mate? :smirk:

(Don't worry, we're all pals, all broad-minded adults on here. We've all slipped up after a night on the sauce. :drunk: And, yes, some of those katoey's can be very convincing. :shocked: No one's going to judge you. :nono:)

jack :help:

Archived