Thai faces

liquidflux

Does anyone notice the faces of Thai men and women to be very similar...?

Sounds like a veiled plea for help? Something you did last night you want to tell us about' date=' mate? :smirk:

(Don't worry, we're all pals, all broad-minded adults on here. We've all slipped up after a night on the sauce. :drunk: And, yes, some of those katoey's can be [i']very[/i] convincing. :shocked: No one's going to judge you. :nono:)

jack :help:

LOL

All the whiskey in Thailand couldn't get me in a state to bat for the other team. Just a simple observation.

Oh. I see. Right. Shit. Aaah. :hmmm:

Fair enough. :) I just thought ... you know ... a few drinks :beer: ... and then a few more :drunk: ... in the mood and just off the plane with a full wallet :hubba: ... certain bars in Nana Plaza ... adam's apples and big hands ... easy mistake to make in the heat of the moment with the jet lag :drunk: and the dehydration :drunk: and all that ... no harm done, like ... we all make mistakes :clown: ... none of us is perfect ... all comes out in the wash ... no names no pack drill ... nothing at all to be ashamed of ... :nono:

(So, it's only me then?) :shhh::(:clown::doah:

jack :help:

Plenty of exceptions though. I've got a kathoey student this term who comes to class dressed in a girl's uniform. "She" may well have had the chop, but there is no way that face and body look female. :shocked:

Also, consider that nowadays most khatoeys have had plastic surgery and hormone treatments. If we spent as much money changing our appearance as they do, we could all really be "handsome man"!

p.s. It is getting a bit disturbing. The BGs seem to be porking out and getting less attractive year by year, while at the same time the khatoeys are getting better looking. Something is wrong here!

This is what I mean...katoeys don't "look better than real women" they just look different. BTW, the last part of your post has me ready to rule...given the comment, my preliminary ruling is Gay! On the Gay fire scale, I have this filed as smoldering...

<>

Have to disagree, the best looking Katoeys aren;t working in Thailand, many are overseas, unlike the older Thai girls going 4 floors of whores in Sillypore, the Katoeys there are really good at fooling you.

I mentioned one stunning girl, given the number of south americans now plying their trade, I assumed she was south american, she came over, and WAI'D ME!!!

FARK

KATOEY

I ran

I miss you OH!

DOG

Archived