Hire a Tutor

mainsail

Now that most of us are back in Farangland enjoying our summer (those of us in the N. Hemisphere anyway) here is a tip that has worked well for me to meet women and learn some language skills. Hire a tutor! I advertised in the local university newspaper for a language tutor. I did this on separate occasions for Japanese and for Thai. Both times I had many responses. I had a whole class of Japanese students there to study English apply! So I interviewed each one and then picked one. She was a young beauty and we ended up dating after the lessons went on for a while but it did not last too long. I think she was too young for me, but she sure was hot!

In the case of the Thai applicants (this came later) there were no beautiful Thai women who applied (damn!) so I picked a nice woman who was about to be married to a Farang. After about six lessons we got to know each other pretty well and after she learned that I was a bachelor she offered to introduce me to her single Thai lady friends. She especially wanted me to meet a Thai woman who was my age. We dated for a while and then we were both invited to my tutor's wedding. At the wedding I met my tutor's roomate who was about to return to Thailand. She was a young stunner! Damn! Although I met the stunner's parents at the wedding and the Mother was a real dragon lady. Yikes, that could have been trouble.

I continued dating the same woman for several years. We went to the local Thai Buddhist temple and I met quite a few Thai people who I am still friends with. I have since broken up with the her and have moved on to a Chinese woman I have been with for almost 4 years (through Yahoo personals). I have still managed to stay single through all of this and plan to keep it that way.

So my tip is to hire a tutor to meet women and learn a language! It worked for me.

I speak more Thai. My trips to Japan dropped off but I still go to Thailand. Also, I spent several years with the Thai GF which really helped. I tried to learn to read and write Thai but gave up as it was quite difficult. I would like to take an intensive course in Thailand sometime. I think that might finally get it into my thick head. I seemed to take better to the Thai language than Japanese. I like the sound of it. Especially when it is spoken softly to me from a beautiful Thai woman over a pillow!

A woman my OWN age? What a horrible thought! :shocked:

I was ok with that until I met the roomate who was about half my age and a real beauty. What a sinking feeling that was realizing what I had missed. Of course the tutor never told me about the roomate. My current Chinese GF is 12 years my junior. 51/39. That seems to work pretty well unless we talk about events in the 70s or 80s and I realize she was 6 when I graduated high school!

Let's see... Thai lessons from a Thai girlfriend, 100,00 baht an up..

I have to say that in the several years we were together my Thai GF never once asked me for money and often offered to pay for things herself. She is not rich as she is a cook. Quite the opposite of the gold digger type we usually think of.

Archived