kineal....

FAT_AUSSIE

Farang Kineal.

I just can't get over some farang, I was'nt too cool about this bloke who is on holliday and staying with his teeruk down the road from us. He met his G/F in Holland, where he's from, both he and his teruk are in thier 40's. Well anyhow this bloke is a major tightarse. I was down the road for lunch today and chatting over my pat saew with the lady who runs the shop. She said thier was a farang from Holland in town, I had heard from many others there was too. All people who told me also mentioned the guy was a major tightarse, but this did'nt really interest me until I found out how kineal this guy really is.

I asked the lady at the shop where he is now, she said he's bailed out of his teeruks sisters place and is now stanying in town. Apparantly their was a huge argument which started over 4, yes four eggs! Farang Kineal goes and buys 10 eggs, his teeruks two nieces mistakenly thought the Farang would be naam jai enough for them to eat two eggs each, they did, he found he was four eggs short (sip baht) and blew his lid, told his host to get fucked, pissed off to town to stay in a cheap hotel for the rest of his holliday, shit in his own nest, and gave a bad name to Farang. good or bad.

Pisses me off to hear this shit, Farang at this end of the barrel deserve all they get. People here know me farly well so I think they can look at this bozo as an individual and not paint us all with the same brush.

O.K. i'll get off my box now...

FA.

Not to say this isn't exactly impossible, but methinks that their probably is more to this story.........maybe he just got tired of the Thai tradition of "Mr Farang puts his hand in his pocket yet again because he has lots of money" (aka Jai Dee)...........and the eggs was just a conveniant excuse / or the final straw........

Or he is just a twat.......

From the local goss, he's a twat. You can be tight and fruegal but overall the word is he's tighter than someone doing what he wants to do should be.

by the way my wife just plonked a plastic bag with a half dead snake down on our bedroom floor.

Gotta go.

FA.

by the way my wife just plonked a plastic bag with a half dead snake down on our bedroom floor.

Gotta love it! :D

That's not going to happen with a farang wife!

Every day a new adventure!

Nice one, FA! Made me smile on a crappy day!

:thumbup:

From the local goss, he's a twat. You can be tight and fruegal but overall the word is he's tighter than someone doing what he wants to do should be.

Gotta go.

FA.

trust it is dead now :neener:

Farang Kineal.

I just can't get over some farang, I was'nt too cool about this bloke who is on holliday and staying with his teeruk down the road from us. He met his G/F in Holland, where he's from, both he and his teruk are in thier 40's. Well anyhow this bloke is a major tightarse. I was down the road for lunch today and chatting over my pat saew with the lady who runs the shop. She said thier was a farang from Holland in town, I had heard from many others there was too. All people who told me also mentioned the guy was a major tightarse, but this did'nt really interest me until I found out how kineal this guy really is.

I asked the lady at the shop where he is now, she said he's bailed out of his teeruks sisters place and is now stanying in town. Apparantly their was a huge argument which started over 4, yes four eggs! Farang Kineal goes and buys 10 eggs, his teeruks two nieces mistakenly thought the Farang would be naam jai enough for them to eat two eggs each, they did, he found he was four eggs short (sip baht) and blew his lid, told his host to get fucked, pissed off to town to stay in a cheap hotel for the rest of his holliday, shit in his own nest, and gave a bad name to Farang. good or bad.

Pisses me off to hear this shit, Farang at this end of the barrel deserve all they get. People here know me farly well so I think they can look at this bozo as an individual and not paint us all with the same brush.

O.K. i'll get off my box now...

FA.

From very good inside information, I heard that only the Scottish are tighter than the Dutch.

Archived