lumpen humanity on a power trip

kojis

Before you rush to judge the USAs Police, you should see the report on this matter on CNN. Especially the part where they interview the adults standing around the event and they point out that one of the kids jumped on the back of the cop in question. In other words, what you did not see was the police officer was attacked.

CNN goes on to point out that you only see a few secounds of the event and that that is no real point of reference to say what happened and especially why it happened.

The store owner also said the cop was warranted in his response. His word for the kids was, "thugs."

Does anyone remember Buenos Aries a few years ago when the roving bands of 5 - 15 year olds would attack on mass like piranha as they knew adults would be loath to strike back?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>It reminds me why a cop getting wacked brings me such a natural smile.

What do you mean by "wacked"? I believe that term means "killed" in america. If seeing a cop get killed brings a natural smile to you, you're a sick f*ck.

-j-

"I don't think I shot him"

"Yes you did, in the stomach"

"Really? Oh too bad"

This one part gets me another smile , but it doesn't look like a very responsible behaviour for a cop.

Josh,

cops have some use and as long as noone from my family gets the insulting idea to wear a police uniform I don't really mind them, but they are on their job for the lack of any decent alternative and too often on a power trip and prolly dreaming of abusing this -illegitimate - power. they do deserve a bit of their own medecine IMO.

I'm gonna do what seems like a complete reversal of opinion here but, in this shooting case, I'm almost glad they shot the guy just to end the video.

We don't know what happened initially in the skateboarder video. We didn't see it.

But, in LA, I get sick and tired of idiots causing major highway shutdowns just because they won't comply with a simple police request to pull over, or simply be arrested or questioned.

IMO, if someone thinks their personal problems are so important as to inconvenience thousands of commuters for hours, then they deserve to be shot.

In fact, they should just off themselves, but not by jumping from a freeway overpass on to a freeway (which fucks transportation up too). :cussing:

Road closures not only inhibit mommy and daddy from getting to their daughter's elementary school recital, they also pose a threat to public safety, i.e.; ambulance service, etc...

cops shooting a guy holding a knife

That's a new vid, the guy is holding a knife but walking away, a bunch of cops are around him, they prolly have taser but shoot him anyway.

This also happend in Sydney a few years ago on a beach...6 or 7 cops backed a guy with a knife towards the water and shot him....turns out he was mentaly unstable they could have rushed him ..but no

You might have to register to open the following link but it's free and interesting. Typing "Taser" in the search engine you get literally dozens of clips showing taser effect. Quite efficient!

Interestingly though the first vid on the list-brand new I guess - shows someone staying up after getting tasered. First time I see that and wonder what medicine he was on. Yet it seems one can't throw a knife after getting tasered and the cops in the shooting vid were close anough to use those tasers.

http://www.liveleak.com/browse?q=taser

Archived