lumpen humanity on a power trip

kojis

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have tazers, but they are next to useless here. They work sometimes and sometimes they don't. It really depends more on the person hit with one more than anything else. Heavy clothing, very dirty and even some fabrics disperse the pulse and the device does not work. With the flowing robes here, they next to never hit the skin they have to to work.

Now then, remember, every one tazered is some one that most likely would have been shot. So for all those that decry the use of them, they would do well to think about that.

Also, video esp the clips that tend to circulate, are almost always to the benefit of the perpetrator and not the officer. When was the last time you saw video on the news or in your in box with comments like, "I am glad they killed him!" or "Man that thug deserved to be hit some more?"

When we came out here we went to a class on "perspective." One of the things we saw was a dash board camera video of a cop shooting a guy for no real reason in the back. Then we saw the same scene from a different cars camera. What we did not see was the thug shoot twice at the 2nd car, but because he had his back to the first, all the first camera saw was this guy getting shot in the back. The truth of the matter was the first cop was protecting his partner from an armed, shooting attacker.

BTW, guess which video was the only one shown on cnn? If you said the first, you would be right.

"Also, video esp the clips that tend to circulate, are almost always to the benefit of the perpetrator and not the officer. When was the last time you saw video on the news or in your in box with comments like, "I am glad they killed him!" or "Man that thug deserved to be hit some more?"

check this link:

http://ogrishforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Plenty of comments like this. Even some saying they should have hanged the skateboarders on the first vid. Many clips also on this forum where police violence looks totally justified. A very messy place with insane comments all over the board.Kinda my style.

"Now then, remember, every one tazered is some one that most likely would have been shot"

That's definetely the way I see it, taser should bring less violence into police actions. Below is the link to a clip from Bielorussia which is a crying advertisement for cops to invest in more tazers, although I wouldn't blame the bielorussian cops there. Notice they first shot the legs, to the contrary to the cop in the vid above who shot the guy's stomach.

http://www.urod.ru/05.06.2007/15

Wasn't Rodney King Tasered? did no good...

Have to agree, most cops are just punk assed thugs on a power trip. More interested in writing chicken shit tickets than in fighting real crime. I do enjoy seeing them get a taste of it all.

Funny note, down at the Muay Thai gym I go to in SFO, some cops will come in, they want to toughen up, or show how tough they are (nt). A little bit in the ring, or on the Ju-Jitsu mat, and they usually quit. Their friends all giving attitude to the winner...they are just pussies and punks and this is why so many end up offing themselves...

Archived