Thai Girls vs Girls From The Philippines

MooNoi

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"would love to try p[hily but need to get bored of thailand to go first!! "

I went 'short time' once with a phillipino woman in Bangkok. I though she was Thai. Later we went to eat and that is when I realized something was wrong; she said she didn't want any Thai food. While eating McDonald's food, she told me where she was from.

Comparing the girls I have seen, on average, yes.

They also tend to be a little heavier than Thai girls on average.

The Flip girls eat a lot more western food and fast food than Thai girls. Their diet is a lot more westernised, therefore their fat intake is higher etc. etc.

They're still a lot thinner than your average farang chick who's carrying a little extra!

Great if you like curvy women!

Golly, you've got a lot of responses already. I'll be happy to fill you in on everything the next time I see you, But in general I'd say that the PI tends to skew toward the extremes than Thailand. More good girls in bars, more evil girls, more honest pinoys who'd die of shame if anything happened to you if you were under their care, and more evil scamming scumbags. The best looking girls in Asia, and the ugliest girls in Asia.

Yes, many of them would prefer to be elsewhere, but so would many board members here, so what's wrong with that?

As far as your chat girl is concerned, beware! I wouldn't waste my time if I were you. If you just want fun, there's fun aplenty; if you want to meet "good" girls, then you're better off doing it face-to-face--they can be fun, too.

Overall, if I knew what I know now (wait! I do know what I know now!) and were coming fresh to the region without any personal attachments (friendship or romantic), then I'd choose Manila.

Drop me a line if you're coming through, Little Pig.

• 3 weeks later...

Boy Howdy Im new here so hope my words are apprectiated. About the Thai vs Phil girls

My painstaking research has answered your query. LOL I've had both Fiipina kind of good girl girlfriend and the whole range in Thailand. Loyal bargirl, lying bargirl, etc. and all in between. My experience come from being those places in person and connections made through various websitees (GF was from website) anyway,

Filipinas of course better are better in english with the US legacy of occupation. But because of the greater poverty that exists there, 98% of girls are schemers and bolas(liar in bargirl speak) They will also tell you they love you second conversation(this can apply to Thais also)

The pattern is this. You so nice, yes I want to meet you, blah blah Second conversation I miss you soo much. Then it comes, Either I am in school and dont have money for exams, or house burns down(lot of fires in the phils)relative in the hospital, I want see you on cam but I dont have I need 5000 pesos for it 100 US a cam there costs like 10 dollars. Or just need money for internet to talk to only you. (yet once on messenger they find the money to go to internet everyday Haha) If you hear any of these run for the hills(of Thailand) Also big families I mean big. You will be supportking not just mom and dad and lazy brother but all the lazy cousins with 4 kids. I can go on if you want

The pluses are it seems when you find good girl in Phils, they are good(CAtholic influence), and will be faithful if virgins are your thing easier to find here and they definitely are loyal and of course more hot blooded(non Buhddists)and jealous. They are more likely to get naked on cam for you. LOL I hear(wink wink)

My leanings? Im moving to Thailand. What do think my leanings are. Good luck to you :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello MooNoi

I have been fortunate enough to have had relationships with a handful of both Thai and Filippina girls.

The first Thai girl was a 'GTG' from a wealthy family and living in my city studying business at Uni. The 2nd two were from Bangkok, one a massage whore, and the other a supposed 'student'.

All three only lied when their lips were moving. After being burned three times in a row, I moved on to Chinese girls here in Taiwan.

My bank balance didn't meet the minimum requirements, so that experiment was a disaster. Taiwanese women would have to be the most boring, lifeless women on the planet. Add to that the fact that they are some of the rudest and the result is - pass. No thanks.

Fast forward a month or two, and my experience with Filippino girls.

It's like chalk and cheese, the differences. They are feminine, demure, beautiful and sweet hearted. Forget all of the stereotypes. I knew nothing about them before meeting one in a restaurant here.

The best sex I have ever had, when she visited my apartment she cleaned it from top to bottom and even ironed my underwear. Problem was, she had just come out of a long term relationship with a local Taiwanese guy and was a bit jaded and bitter (understandably)

She also had 2 kids back home, and no savings/life plan. Kept moving around from job to job and had too many 'friends' that called at random times (sometimes at 2 in the morning)

But - I met some of her friends, and my conversion to full-time filippino fan had begun!

Im now dating a beautiful 27 year old girl from Cebu. She has more money in the bank than me, has hobbies (rare with the local girls here), has personality to spare and is basically a virgin (only had 1 bf before, and he was err... small)

So, I'm stoked! Things are going great, and I would never entertain the idea of having a long term relationship with a Thai or Chinese woman after experiencing the filippino difference :)

Archived