Nuts

The_Munchmaster

Honey roasted peanuts and cashews - awesome!

Macadamias are my favourite though. Totally addictive!

No to walnuts, pistachios and pine nuts for me.

I hate those nuts many of the beer bars in Pattaya serve - you know those cheap nasty little peanuts with the browny-purpley skin that comes off easily... Are you supposed to eat the skin or not? They taste oily and if you eat the skin it always gets stuck in your teeth.

I try to avoid them but always seem to absent-mindly pick at them if they're in front of me.

Diverting slightly, when I lived in LOS I got totally addicted to PRETZ - you know those pretzel sticks?? They're awesome.

I love all nuts, we buy raw peanuts and cashews and my Mrs does various thing with them.

I used to bring macedamias from Australia, $45 a kilo, Mrs loved them. I'd like to have a try at growing them up here.

I ate peanuts out of a Lao girls navel once, picking them up one at a time with my tongue. She went off like a sky rocket. (I like too mutt!!)

No to walnuts, pistachios and pine nuts for me.

I hate those nuts many of the beer bars in Pattaya serve - you know those cheap nasty little peanuts with the browny-purpley skin that comes off easily... Are you supposed to eat the skin or not? They taste oily and if you eat the skin it always gets stuck in your teeth.

I try to avoid them but always seem to absent-mindly pick at them if they're in front of me.

Diverting slightly, when I lived in LOS I got totally addicted to PRETZ - you know those pretzel sticks?? They're awesome.

The pizza flavored ones? I eat a pack every night.

Guest lazyphil

be very cautious of bar nuts, i remember reading an article about samples of free bar nuts in pubs, the health and safety bods found something like 15 traces of different urine samples on them on testing , yummy!

No to walnuts' date=' pistachios and pine nuts for me.

Diverting slightly, when I lived in LOS I got totally addicted to PRETZ - you know those pretzel sticks?? They're awesome.[/quote']

The pizza flavored ones? I eat a pack every night.

Pizza ones are ok, but there's a flavour in a black box which I think is just called "FRIED". Not very good for you, I know, but taste so damn good!

be very cautious of bar nuts, i remember reading an article about samples of free bar nuts in pubs, the health and safety bods found something like 15 traces of different urine samples on them on testing , yummy!

What most of these guys drink would kill any urine germs stone dead in a nanosecond.

Archived