Bitchology : Russian women taught how to get their man

Prosal

"Russian women believe that they have found the answer, with growing numbers flocking to "bitch schools" that purport to provide a competitive edge in a dwindling market of suitable bachelors, or provide those already in relationships with the skills to bring their men to heel.

Twice a week, women stream into the Dubrovka theatre in Moscow. Four years ago, 129 people were killed there during a botched attempt to free an audience taken hostage by Chechen extremists. Today its backstage rooms are home to a night school run by Vladimir Rakovsky, a motivational speaker, and his wife, Yevgenia, who teach "bitchology".

In Russia, where feminism is treated with suspicion and its practitioners often regarded as lesbians, being a "bitch" is not what many in the West would assume.

A successful "bitch", Mr Rakovsky explains, is neither strident nor sassy, but demure, manipulative and aware of her own sexuality in order to get her own way.

"Bitchology is the theory, practice and technique of being successful in a man's world," he said. "A smart woman gets what she wants by pretending to be weak."

"A bitch should be strong and self-confident but should remember to use feminine wiles, such as her attractiveness and, whenever useful, she should try to come across as a helpless creature."

Lessons begin with the philosophy of "bitchology". The "bitch" should win favours by acting either as a helpless baby or, in rare situations, like an adult woman.

Then its off to the "school of seduction" in which the women learn to attract the most discerning of men by flaunting their sexuality. This week, students learned how to a work a room full of men just by dropping something, and picking it up, to "accentuate the most beautiful part of your body". "If it's your breasts, flaunt them, if it's your backside use it," Mrs Rakovsky, 21, told them.

Next week, she will focus on how to surreptitiously rub one's breasts against an unsuspecting subject. In the final lesson, the women learn the art of the striptease.

The Rakovskys' students swear by the technique which, according to one, gives every Russian woman what she wants: "Great sex, money and a man who looks after you."

Natalya, 33, said: "If I play the role of a baby, my man begins to take care of me. He behaves like he has to protect me."

While Russia's attitude to gender equality may seem baffling to many westerners, sociologists say it has to be understood in the context of its history.

In Soviet times, when sexism officially did not exist, women ploughed fields and work in factories. Today, many young women would prefer to shop or dine out. If their men can fund such a lifestyle, equality appears to be a sacrifice worth making."

Some pics : http://www.lexpress.fr/info/quotidie...ult.asp?id=297

:)

"A smart woman gets what she wants by pretending to be weak."

Most Thai women know that instinctively. Or they did. Too bad they are becoming more assertive and less attractive. I blame TV, movies, tourism, overpayers, Western feminists, elite mongers, Stickman and the internet.

Most Thai women know that instinctively. Or they did. Too bad they are becoming more assertive and less attractive. I blame TV, movies, tourism, overpayers, Western feminists, Stickman and the internet.

...that darn Stickman! :mad:

By the way, he is also responsible for global warming!

I though they already did well as bitches & now this :banghead:

For sure I won't be returning anytime soon ;)

No need to panic. They use their own assets to to manipulate us, we use ours, which is just fair.

They have bitchology, we have bastardology.

That being said, I saw something on TV about those "bitch courses" in Moscow. They exist just because the ratio of decent available man for each single russian woman is about 1 to 10. Competition is hard for those poor dyevuskas.

Russia and some others EE countries are the last bachelors paradises.

I'm packing my bags BTW. Flight at 16 pm for Bucarest, then train Tuesday for Chisinau.

:smirk: :)

You are a changed man Prosal & I envy you that.

It takes an adventurous soul to 'ditch' the SA Latino chicas for the dyevuskas or her other EE cousins :up:

Not to mention the asian babes of the likes of JKT...

Would you believe it Bucarest was a place I visited almost 10 years ago, but somehow never figured out the place & only lately started to discover the joys of my own backyard in places like Kiev, Frankfurt or even 'north' Paris!!!

Enjoy & say hi ;):beer:

The course is misnamed. For me acting like a bitch is totally different. Its acting domineering not submissive.

There is a fairly healthy market of American men who go to Russia to find wives. There are some very nice blonde statuesque women over there.

European women seem far less uptight than American women. American women are uptight sexually. Have a whole lot of personal issues that come out when you date them. Aussie women seem very adjusted and open, some UK (depends on where they are from it seems), most of the northern european women I've met seem open and fairly free spirited when compared to their american counterparts. American women will f**k a european man without too much drama than they would American men. Maybe its the same in europe?

Most Thai women know that instinctively. Or they did. Too bad they are becoming more assertive and less attractive. I blame TV, movies, tourism, overpayers, Western feminists, elite mongers, Stickman and the internet.

You didn't miss anyone :D:neener:

Archived