ot Balls Massage Updates

gladius69

I just returned to LOS since last year. I want to get an update and the latest and greatest on the Bkk Balls massage/chep kai sai scene.

I know that Subway II has a girl (#23) named Rin that is quite an expert but she is always booked and not that great looking. Are there any new places out and about the town that specialized in the balls massage with happy ending?

Thanx

Gladius

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you enjoy a GIRL'S finger being stuck up your chocolate starfish, does that imply you're gay?

:dunno:

(Not directed at you, Gladius.. just a general question).

My belief is "no" because it is not a "gay rendezvous" when you go to a STRAIGHT massage place and the FEMALE masseuse does this.

So does this mean that the ACT of it is not gay, but if you ENJOY it you are potentially gay?

Let's stay on topic freteres. There are only two people who are good at chep kai sai that I know of-the above mentioned girl and my wife (who is not a bg, but comes from a good family, well-educated, and former Royal Thai Police). Why do I want more if I have the best. She enjoys getting shagged alot by me and it tires her out. I get a good chep kai sai, 2-3x aweek, but I am always looking for new techniques to teach her.

Gladius 69

I agree. Ranger found an older lady in a MP off Soi 19 a few years ago, I tried her, she was very good. But i forgot her name and the MP.

Could that be HEAVEN MASSAGE, on the left side as you walk from Suk., about 200 meters down next to the Japanese Restaurant?

Archived