The Plight Of Muslim Americans

Steve

The article doesn't really address it fully, but it does make you wonder their plight. They are possible seen as traitors to their family and friends in their country of heritage.

Interestingly enough I do think muslim americans are far more loyal than their british counterparts. I think there are a couple reasons for this. First, the muslims we let in were fairly prosperous and educated and could make a good living, a middle or upper class living if you will, far easier than in England.

England took in a lot of muslims from countries like Pakistan who were not as educated and not as able to fit in as their american counterparts.

The muslims here seemed to me more anti Israel than anti American and they separated the two, even if other muslims didn't.

Personally, I think they are one of america's biggest assets in the war on terror because they are by and large very loyal. Similar to some extent like japanese-americans and italian-americans in WW2.

It seems the disloyalty of British moslems stems from their not being able to be as prosperous as the ones here. I've read (not sure if its true) about high unemployment rates among young pakistanis in a lot of cities. I know Birmingham has a large population of asians (pakistanis,etc. which is not what we refer to them as).

And there were some race riots in some cities in the north of england. Skin heads, years ago used to go on 'paki bashings' I recall hearing as well.

The same socio-economic scenarios are played out in Germany and France as well. Germany has a lot of turks i think, France, north african moslems.

the social status question is of course relevant.

here in the UK the main problem is that we allow the 'preachers' to spew out their messages of hate.

the mosques are filled with young Men who get there heads turned because of their boredom etc.

but look at the last 4 Guys who were jailed.

they were not British born and had become under the radar of the security people but considered low risk,but surely if your name comes up then it must mean you you must have done something to warrant interest.

and one of them flew to Pakistan(maybe to learn things at a terrorist camp?)

when he arrived back he was discovered at immigration that he had an outstanding arrest warrant but was allowed to re-enter the UK without being questioned or arrested.

the majority of British Muslims are a law abiding lot of people and are probably horrified how there entire religion is being vilified.

i work with many Muslims,British born and from abroad and a lot are Doctors and when it was revealed that some of the Glasgow Bombers were Doctors they were really worried.

they were concerned how their Friends,Collegues and Patients would come to terms with the news.

A minority of British muslims hate Britain and the west. Even though we take care of them.

When we are in charge they implore us to be tolerant as it is the British way. When they are in charge they wont be tolerant as that is their way.

To be honest I dont see Islam being compatable with a fully functioning western democracy and if I had my way they would be shipped out back from whence they came.

Official statistics say there are 1.7 million of them. I would say there are at least 3 million in London.

Even offical liberal statistics say that by 2027 50% of under 30's will be muslim.

It will be chaos.

STH

A minority of British muslims hate Britain and the west. Even though we take care of them.

When we are in charge they implore us to be tolerant as it is the British way. When they are in charge they wont be tolerant as that is their way.

To be honest I dont see Islam being compatable with a fully functioning western democracy and if I had my way they would be shipped out back from whence they came.

Official statistics say there are 1.7 million of them. I would say there are at least 3 million in London.

Even offical liberal statistics say that by 2027 50% of under 30's will be muslim.

It will be chaos.

STH

Is there any government that the Muslims are tolerant of?

IMO, no!!!

The Muslims are killing each other in Iraq.

The Muslims don't kill each other in Iran because they have a dictator ruling them.

The Muslims are completely incompatible with any government other then a total dictatorship!

The so called "good" Muslims, if there are such, are all rotten on the inside.

How many good Muslims turn the bad Muslims over to the government authorities?

NONE or at least NOT ENOUGH!!!

Archived