Condom question

By way of clarification - Body Guard Condoms are made in Thailand, just as many of the condoms sold around the world are. Thailand is one of the world's leading producers of latex. The company that makes Body Guard products test them to higher standards than the Thai FDA requirements. We also package our condoms with 20% more lubricant for a smoother ride.

Regarding size - 54MM is the flat width measurement of our largest condoms and is comparable to Tojans & Lifestyle sold in the US.

We also carry a line of 52MM which is the standard size of condoms sold in Thailand. There are also smaller condom sizes available in Thailand made by other companies in size 49 - 50MM.

In Thailand all condom sizes are listed on the box, as required by law.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

condomking, after extensive experimentation, I have found that condoms do not degrade when used with vasleine (I use a layer on the penis, condom on, then another layer on the outside of the condom) even in very rough anal sex - I use both Durex Comfort and Condomi XXL - vaseline used as barrier if things go wrong, which they have not so far. Actually, breakages when just using a condom alone have been about one in ten in nomal sex but the vaseline/condom combination has NOT broken once! This goes completely against common knowledge which suggests that KY Jelly etc is mandatory... certainly, body oil does destroy a condom in about fifteen minutes and should be avoided. Nothing wrong with KY except added expense although I believe Vaseline in straight sex sans condom does provide a useful level of protection. I am still here anyway!

Archived