Bad Thai Cops = Hello Kitty? Huh..?

TheCorinthian

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My girlfriend has a police officer for a father. Whenever she gets stopped for traffic violations (happens a lot!!!) she just asks if the cop can speak to her father and they just wave her on.

such good officer's don't need to wearing pink arm signs!

This is amazingly stupid...just amazing.

Reagrding the use of Thai friends who are police to unwind unfortunate issues well...its good to have one who is extremely high up and keep him in reserve for when you really need him.

Going on over 15 years now and I never have had to call him but its good knowing he is there. I also know a couple who are whose parents were personal "attaches" to HM and they are still close to HM...comforting but still kept in reserve. Police are very useful in LOS

TIT samkhan mahk mahk

And the Bangkok Post as well - Very CUTE!!!

Tight uniforms, pink arm bans, you wonder if any of them are straight?

I feel a little bad for all those Thai cops who used to wear Hello Kitty because they liked it - now they look like they've been punished if they put on their usual Kitty gear, poor guys...

YimSiam

It's getting so complicated, this discipline system - first they punish all the cops who accept bribes by requiring that they wear hideous skin-tight brown uniforms, and now those who violate more rules have to wear Hello Kitty! What's next, I wonder...

Archived