San Francisco Board of Supervisors Commends Hugo Chavez

foreigner

San Francisco Board of Supervisors Commends Hugo Chavez for 'Commitment to Democracy'...

http://www.sfgov.org/site/bdsupvrs_page.asp?id=13564

021415 [Commend President Hugo Chavez] Supervisor Daly

Resolution commending the administration of President Hugo Chavez for its commitment to democracy.

http://www.sfgov.org/site/bdsupvrs_page.asp?id=13564

021415 [Commend President Hugo Chavez]

Supervisor Leno, seconded by Supervisor McGoldrick, moved that this Resolution be ADOPTED. The motion carried by the following vote:

Ayes: 11 - Ammiano, Daly, Gonzalez, Hall, Leno, Maxwell, McGoldrick, Newsom, Peskin, Sandoval, Yee

Screw S.F. government!!! Owned a timesahsre there for 13 years and the first 13 years, the city of S.F., which charges a municipal tax on the week (which is now around $200, plus the maintenance fee of $1,000), tried to tell me that I was not paying the tax and threatened to foreclose. The resort had to switch another week with mine to solve the problem. Fast forward ten years, and I had moved to another residence in Kansas City and informed the rosort of my move and new address (but the resort didin't inform S. F. city government of my new address. I checked after 4 years with the S.F. city government and the amount due wasn't around $800 but with interest (a lot) and penalties, the amount was $2,000. I reminded both the resort and S.F. city government of the problems I had 10 years before but S.F. city government said "tough luck". So, in kissing off that timeshare, I sent both a letter to the resort and city government, explaining that their attitude was counter productive towards getting someone to own the week (if they foreclosed, they would auction off the week for back taxes and whatever else they could get but the buyer would be responsible for a maintenance fee of $1,000, taxes of $200 and a proposed special assessment of $400 per week. No body in their right mind would even take the week for free). My parting shot was to tell them I hoped to live long enough to see the great earthquake and hoped that the epicenter was right under city hall. Pricks!

. My parting shot was to tell them I hoped to live long enough to see the great earthquake and hoped that the epicenter was right under city hall. Pricks!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Problem is, with the city falling into the bay, it would pollute the waters for centuries. But I guess a fair tradeoff.

HH

Archived