loking atPinnacle Inn Sukhumvit

vinod

Hi

I was looking at Thaihoteldiscount web site and came across this hotel :

Pinnacle Inn Sukhumvit 43 6/13-16 Soi NaNa Nue,Sukhumvit 3/1 Sukhumvit Road.

A brand new hotel in "action place" at less than B800. All I need is a neat toilet & decent bed. I did send email to Tim about this hotel, never got a reply.

Anyone have an idea aboth this hotel, if it new, sure the place has to be good....I plan to stay when I come next month.

cheers

Vinod

Hi

A brand new hotel in "action place" at less than B800. All I need is a neat toilet & decent bed. I did send email to Tim about this hotel, never got a reply.

Anyone have an idea aboth this hotel, if it new, sure the place has to be good....I plan to stay when I come next month.

cheers

Vinod

Looks basic

http://www.hotelclub.net/DirectHotel.asp?id=19009&ncl=&Checkin=2007-10-22&Checkout=2007-10-23

No reviews yet.

thanks, for the link, I am just looking for basics... u know , when ur on short visits u r looking only for a decenct place, with so much action and resturants around u have wide choice to eat.

Nothing beats the late night food & drinks on the suk soi... to enjoy life going by.... I enjoyed many nigts sitting & watching all the punters & girls trying to close a deal, with GF fast sleep in the room ( 4 plus yrs going strong with her)

cheers

Hi

cheers

Vinod

Vinod,

Sorry never received your message. Its basic and near the action, but never seem to confirm any bookings from agents. They tend to want to sell direct to the customer.

Would go for Majestic Suites as its probably the best in the area.

Thanks

Tim

hi,

"new hotel" that what there web site tells....any new place all the stuff will be in place & working as all vendors payments are doced... that what I do working as professional manager... devliver..... & then the check.

cheers

Archived