Jigsaw (Pattaya)

I have only seen the website.

It has some very good looking girls on the website however in the group photos actually taken in or outside the bar. They are not present.

I have seen some of these very attractive ladies photos floating around the web and nothing to do with the bar.

I do not know for a fact however I would not be at all surprised if some of these ladies were not present when you visited the place. The ladies I am talking about are those which have been shot individually and in rooms as opposed to the bar.

I could of course be wrong and if I am I will be making it a priority to visit that bar if I was.

I hope someone can confirm one way or another, perhaps sopmeone on the PattayaLovers list?

quote:

Originally posted by Glenn:

I have only seen the website.

It has some very good looking girls on the website however in the group photos actually taken in or outside the bar. They are not present.

I have seen some of these very attractive ladies photos floating around the web and nothing to do with the bar.

I do not know for a fact however I would not be at all surprised if some of these ladies were not present when you visited the place. The ladies I am talking about are those which have been shot individually and in rooms as opposed to the bar.

I could of course be wrong and if I am I will be making it a priority to visit that bar if I was.

I hope someone can confirm one way or another, perhaps sopmeone on the PattayaLovers list?

So what's the url

crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

Archived