Pattaya crackdown?

bibblies

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

[RANT mode on - click]

It really pisses me off that governments around the world take it on themselves to police nude dancing. There's all these countries around the world for Christian dogooders / muslim extremists / moral minority etc to do their thing. I don't need to interfere in their religious ceremonies / social events etc so why do they need to interfere. Can't they just stay away.

There isn't one place anywhere in the world where I can go and watch an uncensored show. The world is a pretty big place with a lot of blokes that like that kind of thing. Surely there should be someplace, somewhere for us.

[/RANT mode off - click]

I think I feel a bit better now.

Is this crackdown still going on? I am getting tired of the wet season here in Bangkok and was thinking of going down to Pattaya to enjoy the wet season there. If there is a serious crackdown underway, I won't bother with the two hour drive.

It sounds as though this crackdown is focused on a few bars rather than a true believer inspired crackdown like we saw with the old Minister of Interior under Mr. T. Is my impression correct? If so, I just need to go to the right bars, and avoid the f*&^ng volunteer Farang tourist police.

Yeah, someone should...well I stop here, without posting what I think of those prats.

I'm surprised the bar owners don't get together and get photos of these prats so they know who's who.

Yes, that's the problem isn't it. It's these clowns who go to gogos trying to close them down.

I suspect that the real reason they go is because they want to have a look but they try to justify it in their tiny twisted little minds by telling themselves ... (I'm not sure exactly what)

Why don't they just get a life. If they want to watch then just go and enjoy the show like everyone else, otherwise stay away.

Which is what I will be doing if the crackdown isn't over before my holidays next year. There's mixed reports about how serious the crackdown is. Some have said that's there's still plenty of naughty bits on show. Another report says that Rick the manager of new bar Sisterz isn't putting on a show because of it.

Anyway it seems obvious it's not like the Pattaya of old.

Archived