Happy Agogo Pattaya...Sideline girls

Boomah

Aloha gents,

Hope someone can shed some light on the whole â??sideline girlsâ? thingâ?¦ A friend of mine mentioned Happy Agogo the last time I was in Pattaya (last week) and checking out the sideline girls. Whatâ??s the deal? Iâ??ve heard of this â??classificationâ? regarding MPâ??s, is it the same sort of thing? Any idea of costâ?¦ Is it the same as your standard off the shelf Agogo girl or are they a bit more expensive? Just curious really, want to learn a bit more about it. I plan on checking it out soon but always like a little more info from the experts out there. Normally Iâ??m a Superbaby/Supergirl Agogo, Living dolls, or MP kind of guyâ?¦ Never really spent any time at Happy. I appreciate any help/info out there!!! :beer:

Ahui hou

Hmmm, wonder if he found a freelancer there & thought or miss-classified her as a sideliner? Thanks anyway for the help :beer: Quick question... What's the going rate at Happy? Like I said, never really checked the place out, think I've been there once in the last 13 years but do hear good things about it.

TIA & Mahalo!

Maybe by "sideline" you mean the "HOSTESSES" at Happy.

They don't dance. Their prime function is to get drinks out of customers. This can have its good and bad points. Good, in that they don't have to go and dance so you can actually get to sit with them for a decent period of time. Bad, in that you tend to spend more on drinks for them as they are there for longer than a dancing girl would be.

Quite often, they tend to "hunt" in pairs or packs as well which can make the check-bin cup get full rather fast.

As for what to pay them - that's up to you, handsome man. From my experience, I was paying my Happy Hostess 1500 baht per day over a period of 7 days and she was fine with that. Still, she was getting fed 17 times a day and having the odd phone card and trinket bought here-and-there too, as well as getting a cut of the daily bar fine I was paying and a few LD's as well, so she was actually doing quite well out of me on a daily basis. Having said that, most of them seem to only like short time, so I guess I was lucky finding one who was happy to live in my pocket for a week. Well, the first week anyway...

And then it was "all aboard the Surin Highway...." but that's another story. :confused:

Experience in Happy is somewhat limited, but if you see a girl in an ago go in street clothes who acts like a player, the assumption is often that she has returned from a ST and is looking for an additional opportunity to earn her living. :smirk: Got quality service from one of the girls at Happy, but after the action, once I got out of the bathroom she was dressed and ready for payment. Not a complaint because I had not contracted for anything more--just an observation.

Archived