Happy Agogo Pattaya...Sideline girls

Boomah

HAPPY has the front stage with it's regular girls and the left-side, mirror'd stage (as you enter) for it's younger, cuter girls wearing short, schoolgirl white tops and panty-less short skirts; this area is most popular with the Japanese regulars from Rayong.

There are also a number of young and very cute hosteses that one of the regular girls told me only go with Japanese, several of them speak Japanese as well.

As closing time gets closer, the "schoolgirls" start getting more agressive and hit on anybody they think they can catch. The barfine is B600 for all, some ask for B2000 ST but will usually settle for B1500 if it's close to closing.

The affect of the Bangkok Police raids on the Go-Go's in Pattaya is really apparant: much less nudity, HEAVEN ABOVE closed for 60 days, LIVING DOLLS (across from Happy) re-opened after a 30 day closure: even the shower girls are covered.

Wasn't too impressed with one of the 'schoolgirls' there - a blond with braces. Very friendly, very prick-teasing and will suck drinks out of you all night but will then leave you high and dry when you want to pay bar. (Some idiots had been giving her big tips all week for doing nothing :doah: )

Never seen one I really liked so never taken one but I got the impression that Peppermint girls are friendlier.

The worst service I ever got was from SuperBaby last month - the one between Heavens Above and Carousel. I have to disagree with Brownfox's recent assessment. I thought Supergirls was much better than Superbaby, a lot more fun and more better looking and friendlier girls. Went with a couple there with no problems (apart from the one I liked being overbooked most of the time :mad: )

Mahalo guys, like I said, haven't spent a lot of time at Happy and appreciate the info. One of my regs was thinking about working there but hasn't made up her mind... Now I understand what she meant by becoming a hostess (she's a former Super Baby girl. I still enjoy the Super Agogo's but that's probably because I've been going there from day one (wasn't it called Beach Baby before with Caligula across the soi???). Lately I've seen a real looker at SB but she tried pulling a dumb stunt with a friend of mine so I've avoided her ever since. Super Girls has one of the best looking girls I've ever seen, she use to party with us often. Nowadays she's booked solid & raking in the baht... I'm betting it's the same girl bibbles ;)

Ahui hou :beer:

Archived