Flying visit to BKK

Encore

Landed late at night, hit Sc at 12.15.

looked for a stable member at JoyBar, she'd gone home because there were few falang. But my usual procurer there strongly recommended 'Ms Vowel Only' . I desisted, said my usual 'maybe back later. Did the rounds, and at 1.55 came back, BF'd MsVO.

she worked out more then OK, although she made a lot of noise when having fun. More in the morning. Added to the stable.

The day was too full for my plan of a mid afternoon visit to Tulip, so only got there by 7.30. Decided to rotate rather then go back to MsMonth5, and ended up choosing 'MsRhymes with NamKeng' Elsewhere described by someone as 'not the prettiest girl in Tulip, but tries to make up for it by eagerness'. In fact she's cute, just has an unfortunate tummy scar. And does more then make up for it. I more often then not help them come with my mouth, then they help me come by f..king. This time, as she told me afterwards, she came while f..ing me. She called me taan Moh. (Mr doctor). She said

'for many weeks now I only sometimes come, when customer eat me, never while f..ing. I got worried, maybe I sick, thought maybe should go to doctor ask why. Then today you come here, I come one time while you eat me, then 3 more times while f..ing. Thank you, now I don't need to go to doctor, I OK now.'

Well, as italians may say 'si non e vero, e ben' trovato'.

(if it isn't true, it's well made up.) She certainly trashed enough, and put up a very convincing performance, all I require. And she practised her 'ring musle' by doing pelvic exercises, very tight indeed.

Hit SC around 11.15 last night (was held up by the charming barladies at Toxic) Did the rounds, didn't see anyone who really inspired me. Ms ThetNjai was off sick, The mad dwarf at Apache was not there, probably BF'd already, Ms 'ten days ago' from SW was too recent for a replay (didn't want to give her reasons to think she maybe top of the list), same Ms FH was too recent for a repeat. I decided to choose more or less random, well, Identified the three girls in the Sheba bottomless team who were both OK looking (about 7) and appeared to have the most fun on stage. Picked on of them at random (as in Eeny Meany Miny Mo).

went back to Toxic (I stay at Town lodge) for a late night drink with her and the Toxic girls.

The two behind the bar had previously suggested I'd bring back my lady of the night so they can verify she isn't a He. (I never had problems with discerning the difference, but understand they were simply curious, and hoped for a late night LD. Upon arrival they chanted in Unison "she's a real woman'. I told them I had made sure of that prior to BF.

MsDay was not so much a screamer like the night before, but a creamer, responding to my tongue with copious amounts of sweet tasting lubrication. Again, very succesful performance.

Some trips, I pull a few duds in a row, this trip, nothing but great performers.

I understood from previous visits that some of the ladies working toxic were available for taking upstairs. I had vague plans for one of them (No DS, not the gorgeous chief bartender), but wasn't really sure anymore, they were very friendly but not really coming on strong. One was referring to me going out every night I stayed there over the past few months as "he's going to buy a book, will come back later"

"show us the book you buy when you come home'

So trying to work out what's going on, I asked her collegue (Do you sell any books here in house?), upon she replied "Not anymore, bookshop closed, now only four girls work serving bar"

dammit, should have tried my luck six months earlier. never mind, plenty of other fish in the sea. But she IS cute!. Maybe I'll take a slow - long distance approach.

Two nights in BKK make me even more humble. I wonder if I have it in me to do a quick re-visit to tulip before my flight tonight?

> I wonder if I have it in me to do a quick re-visit to tulip before my flight tonight?<

Did indeed fit it in, tried someone I didn't try before. Pleasant service with enthusiastic delivery, only after round one was over she found she had her period, and profusely apologised, it was three days early. i could have tried for alternative orifie (Anyone know the proper plural of orifice?), but wouldn't last a second round anyway, after the activity of these two days. But consistent quality at Tulip.

Archived