Your first P4P shag in LOS

frede

I think it was a bird in one of the King's Castle (?) go-gos in Patpong in 1994 (i.e. the first go-go I ever set foot in on my very first visit to LOS). Djan: a firm-bodied stunner with the face of a new angel who screamed and thrashed about so much when she had an orgasm that â?? much to her consternation and dismay â?? I stopped in mid-stroke and pulled the pork out of the oven the first time it happened because I thought she must be on fire or having an epileptic fit. :hug:

Djan became a very good pal and my "regular" for a few years after that. I gave up booking hotels and stayed at her apartment a few times, and it was always wonderful to be with her. Then I went to BKK one time and she'd vanished. :o I heard that she'd had some horrendous motor bike accident, got badly scarred, and f*cked off back to Isaan. :( An alternative version I heard was that she married an alcoholic Australian bloke and went to live in Sydney. :doah:

I probably loved her. I still have some (not shagging :nono: ) photos of Djan and myself. She was a clever, good and gentle woman, and I hope she's well and spry and happy wherever she is now. I have yet to find another bird in Thailand whom I could be as hopelessly fond of as I was/am of Djan. :) That may be because she was the first and I'm an old misty-eyed nostalgia fiend, but I think it was more than that. I think I was very lucky to have met her. Just fate, good fate.

The second bird I shagged in Thailand, by the way, was the first Thai bird I met in Thailand: the driver of the Novotel airport-to-hotel limousine service I'd booked. :applause: Her name was Nut, and she was one. :doah: She was divorced with two kids, big tits and a lovely arse, a smile that could melt snow drifts, and was mad as a cut snake. :elephant: She dropped me off at the hotel and we arranged to meet later for dinner. I ended up shagging her in the hotel room that night. :up: Met her on subsequent trips too, and her friend (whose name, alas, I have forgotten) who was a yaa-baa guzzling nympho waitress :hubba: who worked at Hard Rock cafe and whom, of course, I also shagged. :rolleyes:

Sadly, the fact that I'd banged her nympho mate was enough to have Nut therafter stop answering her phone when she knew it was me that was calling. And that was that. :clown:

Ah, the memories. Each golden dawn. :p

jack :help:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1999, Before arriving LOS I had made a challenge to myself to get laid the first night.

Challenging in that I was arriving at 11 PM, not getting to the hotel until 12:30 AM and the hotel wasn't a "punters" place nor located near the P4P scene. Went down to the bar, saw several nice ladies in the bar and asked bartender about taking girls to room. "Oh, they no room girls only for in the bar" he said so I thought, better shut up, accept defeat and go to sleep. As I got into the lift , the Hotel security head got in with me and I thought shit, asked the wrong question to the wrong person now I am in it for shit! Thai security guard whips out 4 pictures of girls, has their prices written on the back and I say what if I don't like girl you bring me? He says, I bring 2 and you pick.

30 minutes later I'm peeping out my door peep hole and here he comes towards my door with 2 girls in tow. Shit, he's really bringing me two! I choose one, shower with her, pound her hard and fall asleep. Wake up and try to get it on again and the girl ignores me.

In the morning I complain to security guy about no long time (many boom booms) and he said that girl say you are hard man...hahaha! Damn right I was hard! Anyway, he gives me another girl for free the next night and we live happily ever after.

What a first night in LOS and I met my challenge!

U2B

God' date=' what was her name? In the ST room at PP Firecats circa 1995... But it was a second firecats girl, Lin, Muslim from the south with terrible scars from a fire, that truly set me on the course that can't be reversed... Ah, that girl, shoulda married her... Well, maybe not married, but a week in Phuket might've be alright.[/quote']

Ah, that one. Never shagged her, but I remember here. Firecat and Lipstick used to be great. Both opened in the '80s, same owners and manager. Lipstick was built with the first showers in a go-go bar. Then firecat was altered to add a tub on stage. The dancers were totally nude all the time! Those were the days ... sigh.

Flashermac,

For real, you recall that girl, or are you just "takin' the piss" (as the furriners seem to say)? She really was... special... different... Funny as hell, didn't take any shit from anyone, cute as a button - and had a bit of a dark streak in her personality that just ate me up, innocent romantic newb that I was then, I was dancing like her own little marionette...

When I finally got back to Thailand about three years later I searched for her, but she'd vanished - I probably didn't really know how to look. Over the past decade it seems nearly every other extraordinary girl of mine has popped back up just when I least expected them to, but not her.

I can still see her on the Firecats stage, through the wispy haze of memory - oh wait, no, that's not the wispy haze of memory, that's just cigarette smoke from the Marlboro Light she's smoking on stage... with her pussy...

Anyway, Flash, cheers to the Muslim girl of Firecats back in 1995! Naked all the time, those days - true love just waiting to bud!

YimSiam

Archived