Your first P4P shag in LOS

frede

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was 21 (God where did all those years go):dunno: and picked her up in the "loveboat" on the Pong. Was interested in her friend before, but she saved me from the fact, that my first P4P experience in LOS would also have been my first Katoey experience :scared: . Sweet thing and a killer in the sack :worship: . Had hundreds afterwards :shhh:, but always remember her. :elephant::chili::yay:

God, what was her name? In the ST room at PP Firecats circa 1995... But it was a second firecats girl, Lin, Muslim from the south with terrible scars from a fire, that truly set me on the course that can't be reversed... Ah, that girl, shoulda married her... Well, maybe not married, but a week in Phuket might've be alright.

Not that I post much but...

First time. I was, I think 25. Just arrived in Bangkok, stayed at the JW. Got in pretty damn late, which most flights from Oz where I am seem to do. No sooner had I scrubbed up and headed out to Nana for my first ever experience, than it shut. I had time to be dragged into the first bar I must have passed, taken to a seat, and..before I could sit down, as I passed the stage one of the girls reached out and tongue kissed me.

Great I thought.

Then, after I sat down, and this chick was being all suggestive at me while still up there dancing...I horribly realized she was most likely a ladyboy. Not a super hot one either. I had to hold back the vomit...contemplating what tongue had just been halfway down my throat.

But it wasn't my fault, honest, I'd just gotten in and was in a state of absolute shock. I was a lamb to the slaughter. The look on my face, they'd have seen me coming.

So, I ordered a beer from the waitress and after 3 sips, bam, was 2am ( or whatever the time they shut back in 2003 ) and I was shitting myself, because not only did I have to fend off the attentions of the ladyboy who was trying to give me "her" number...but I hadn't barfined a real woman yet!

So, in quick desperation as everything was being packed away I figured what the hell and asked the cute waitress who'd served me. ( she really was cute ) and she expressed a happy surprise someone would ask her.

So off we went and had a bloody good time back at the hotel. 2000LT, and she stayed til midday the next day. We screwed 4 times in all I think. It was far from a jaded or business like bar girl performances too.

Have never barfined a waitress since though. Nor kissed a ladyboy.

At least I get to relive all of it again when I head to bangkok on the 9th. ( well, apart from the ladyboy bit I hope. )

God, what was her name? In the ST room at PP Firecats circa 1995... But it was a second firecats girl, Lin, Muslim from the south with terrible scars from a fire, that truly set me on the course that can't be reversed... Ah, that girl, shoulda married her... Well, maybe not married, but a week in Phuket might've be alright.

Ah, that one. Never shagged her, but I remember here. Firecat and Lipstick used to be great. Both opened in the '80s, same owners and manager. Lipstick was built with the first showers in a go-go bar. Then firecat was altered to add a tub on stage. The dancers were totally nude all the time! Those were the days ... sigh.

I think I answered this on the old board. Nice with ice, Pattaya, 1995. She pissed on me without warning. Then I found out she was moving to Germany with her boyfriend and it all became clear!

She also wore no panties - unknown to me - and a very short skirt in Bamboo Bar and all the guys were oggling her. "I know. I not have panty" I looked down and her kipper was winking at the whole bar.

Archived