Has anyone seen her in Samui

Man at Work

Beginning of this year I met a girl in Lamai/Samui who goes by the nickname JOY but her real name is Patcharee. Her mother used to massage on the grounds of the WEEKENDER. She planned to open a luandry business .

I know this does not sound too exciting, but I really would know, whether she is still around.

Has anyone seen her or had contact with her?

MaW wink.gif" border="0

Hi, just returned from Lamai. There is a bargirl working at the Backpacker Bar near the Weekender with the name Joy. Relatively pretty and 30 years old? I wanted to take her home but an Australian guy was faster...maybe next time around. BTW, anyone knows the sweet little San from the Butterfly Bar in Lamai?

See you, H.

homeboy03

Whats the weather like while you was there ?? B/G emailed me saying it was pissing down but as i take everything with a pich of salt to what she says i just wondered.

mitch laugh.gif" border="0

Hi mitch,

the weather was really mixed, mostly cloudy with some occasional day-time rain. It hardly rained for hours (just one of my six days). It was windy all day long and at night, maybe most important it was ok for some long shorts and maybe "real" shoes. BTW, the weather forecast at yahoo.weather (or something) seems very reliable. They give a five day forecast.

If you're at the Butterfly bar, say a big hello from O. from Hamburg to the cutiest sweetheart San, a real beauty. If you take her out, treat her good, she really deserves it!!

Have a great time, H. (or O. in real)

I usually drink in the No Problem bar but will look out for her. Does she smoke ?? staright forward question but as i have found out last time not all B/G like it. I will be asking straight away now before i take the girl after getting advice from this board,

Hi Mitch,

she does smoke but is not a friends of cigarettes. Be careful with her the first night and you'll get perfect girlfriend-like nights afterwards. She is 24 but looks younger, a little bit on the Lolita side, but absolutely no paedo-shit! Don't forget to post your opinion about her when you'll return (or maybe when you got time at Lamai)

Bye, H.

quote:

Originally posted by mitch:

I usually drink in the No Problem bar but will look out for her. Does she smoke ?? staright forward question but as i have found out last time not all B/G like it. I will be asking straight away now before i take the girl after getting advice from this board,

mitch
laugh.gif" border="0

Hi Mitch,

Thats my favourite bar as well, is Nok the ladyboy still there. I know there was a girl at the No Problem bar called Joy, but I think she's from Petchaburi.

When were you last there Mitch?

laugh.gif" border="0

spirit_of_town_hall

There still is a lady body there but i dont know her/his name. Does Joy have a sister called lee that works in the same bar ??. I was last there in July but will be back in Nov 20th for a week or so before meeting other board members in Pattaya. Do you know the B/G called pee wan ?? i took her across to KPG with me but is a strict anti-smoker more's the shame. When was you last there ??

Hmm Butterfly Bar.

Like to go there and play pool and listen to good music. but I do not recall any good looking girls there.

And than about 10pm a young English-guy showed up and played all that Techno-shit.

The owner was quite nice and the folks in there mostly skandinavian or Australians. Had a lot of fun there but never took a companion.

No Problem Bar? Is this the one at the end of a line of ca. 5 bars with a lady-owner and a small lesbian cashier. If yes, than this is the area one might find Joy (Patcherie), because the description of the girl in the backpackers bar does not fit, she is not really pretty, just nice.

BTW is the backpackers bar new? Is it on the beach or on the street (close to rat bar???).

Say hi to Samui for me, I only have 94 days left.

Take care

MaW

P.S.: The Yankees lost, but still hail to them!

shocked.gif" border="0

Archived