Has anyone seen her in Samui

Man at Work

Hi,

as for the Joy working at the Backpacher Bar, humm, yeah right, she isn't really a stunner, but pretty by german standards and I think nice by international scales. She is a little bit on the loud side too, hello, come in, i love you, can still hear her shouts.

BTW, the Backpacker bar is near the Rat Bar and some local girls seem to work there. They also got thai customers who join in for some cocktails or whiskey. It was an ok place to start the nights before moving over to the Butterfly and San, who might be a no stunner in other eyes too. BTW guys, in which Hotels do you use to stay?

Bye, H.

quote:

Originally posted by mitch:

spirit_of_town_hall

There still is a lady body there but i dont know her/his name. Does Joy have a sister called lee that works in the same bar ??. I was last there in July but will be back in Nov 20th for a week or so before meeting other board members in Pattaya. Do you know the B/G called pee wan ?? i took her across to KPG with me but is a strict anti-smoker more's the shame. When was you last there ??

mitch
laugh.gif" border="0

Hi Mitch,

Yes she has a sister called Ree, not Lee but sounds like Lee. LOL There was a little stunner there called apparently Peewan, I spent 3 weeks in Lamai the August and Sept just gone. That Peewan was originally what drew me to the bar, out of interest Mitch how did you find taking the girl to KPN, next time I go I think I will.

I didn't BF Peewan though took one of the others!!

Became good friends with Joy and Ree and the rest of the girls there.

Good luck this Nov, hope to get back out to Lamai this Jan, tickets now though are £1200 too much for x mas

laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Man at Work:

Hmm Butterfly Bar.

Like to go there and play pool and listen to good music. but I do not recall any good looking girls there.

And than about 10pm a young English-guy showed up and played all that Techno-shit.

The owner was quite nice and the folks in there mostly skandinavian or Australians. Had a lot of fun there but never took a companion.

No Problem Bar? Is this the one at the end of a line of ca. 5 bars with a lady-owner and a small lesbian cashier. If yes, than this is the area one might find Joy (Patcherie), because the description of the girl in the backpackers bar does not fit, she is not really pretty, just nice.

BTW is the backpackers bar new? Is it on the beach or on the street (close to rat bar???).

Say hi to Samui for me, I only have 94 days left.

Take care

MaW

P.S.: The Yankees lost, but still hail to them!

shocked.gif" border="0

Hi, yes No problem bar does have a short Lesbo cashier, she is the only not so good person in the bar as she attempted to short change me twice!!

The bar is owned by 2 swedish guys who take it in turns to come out and run the bar. The bar next door has the fluorescent writing on the walls and roof and is owned by an english guy to give you you bearings

laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by spirit_of_town_hall:

Hi Mitch,

Yes she has a sister called Ree, not Lee but sounds like Lee. LOL There was a little stunner there called apparently Peewan, I spent 3 weeks in Lamai the August and Sept just gone. That Peewan was originally what drew me to the bar, out of interest Mitch how did you find taking the girl to KPN, next time I go I think I will.

I didn't BF Peewan though took one of the others!!

Became good friends with Joy and Ree and the rest of the girls there.

Good luck this Nov, hope to get back out to Lamai this Jan, tickets now though are £1200 too much for x mas

laugh.gif" border="0

Peewan was a good girl but can you believe that she's 34 ?? I couldn't believe it really as she looks about 25. She did tell a porky and say she was 29 but thats how B/G's are i suppose. She's more of a g/f experience and gets a little touchy when blathered about the other girls that she's seen you with. I had another girl from another bar but she didn't want to go to KPG with me, so i sent Ree to go and get peewan for me. Well we was getting the ferry in the next 2 hrs. She looked after me real well and even started to clean up outside the bungalow in kpg. Unpacked all my stuff and all the usual. For somebody that small she can drink quite a bit. She can also give a bloody good massage as well which is a bit of a bonus. If you want me to say hi to them for you send me a prvt message with your name and its done. I can tell you a bit about joy as well but only on prvt message. If you do head towards Kpg, my mate is opening a bar there with Ree and would be sure to get you a drink if you say you know me.

mitch laugh.gif" border="0

Still do not have an answer to my question. The girl I am hunting - abd which hounts me - is working in the´bar area north o´f butterfly bar and full moon bar. I still think its called "no problem bar". There is a "bungalow" complex for the thai girls and a toilet complex for the punters near by. in one of the "bungalows" is her washinmg machine. shocked.gif" border="0

I know that does not sound too impressive, but it is importand to me! crazy.gif" border="0 She is from ISAAN, so our common friend from the land of the baguette will not know her laugh.gif" border="0

Now comes the bad part: She is 30 by now, used to work in constructionj in BKK (not as an engineer but probably was pouring cement) has 3 kids and drinks like a mad man on baguettes

laugh.gif" border="0

Has anybody seen her or is on LAMAÌ (probably in Butterfly bar) and knows JOY (Patcharee)?? crazy.gif" border="0

Archived