How much to pay for ST ???

Last week i met this nice girl in Midnite bar (Soi Cowboy).

I really want to barfine her on my next visit to this bar, but how much should i pay her for ST?

She dances nude on the stage, so i guess i've to pay more than i usual do (about 1000B)

That is one of the things I love SOOOO much about my chosen career...err..profession...errr..hobby. No two are the same. One has a great everything except does not kiss. Another has great everything except does not let me go down on her. Another is a Great GFE and lets me do whatever but only likes ST. It's like Baskin and Robbins with multiple flavors to chose from depending on your mood.

Life is good.

Keith, when it comes to Soi Cowboy I agree with you that Tilac is right up there on my list. Plenty of room, friendly, attractive dancers, good music and draught beer to boot.

I am waiting to see if Dollhouse Cowboy gives Tilac a run for its money. I have been told Tilac and the other bars owned by Sam (Black & White, Shadow, My Lady, Country Road, and Sam 2000) will hold the line on drink prices. I still expect Dollhouse to have higher drink prices. If so, they will have to have something to draw in the customers from Tilac and Long Gun. That something should be a great supply of friendly, stunning ladies, but we shall see.

I have been with 6 girls from Midnight Bar and all were happy with 1000. baht ST. All were friendly. If you like to kiss, don't take Newen, beautiful girl but hates to kiss.

Have fun. MCJIMMYS

Archived