Hotel near Walking Street

Fatboy

Beware of the SIAM BAYSHORE, not only are they very expensive; they are VERY guest un-friendly and charge a B1000 joiner fee if you bring a girl in. They also pointedly told a friend that his companion would not be welcome at the breakfast buffet.

Well, it is good to have a clear guest policy like this.

What did your friend do or say to the hotel staff? Just curious.

GTG

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't stayed there for some years, but Diamond Beach is not on the beach, as you might expect, but bang in the middle of the Walking Street bar area. Even has it's own soapy massage parlour downstairs for afternoon entertainment. No problem with joiners when I stayed there, and no hassle with taxis to get back to hotel.

Beware of the SIAM BAYSHORE' date=' not only are they very expensive; they are VERY guest un-friendly and charge a B1000 joiner fee if you bring a girl in. They also pointedly told a friend that his companion would not be welcome at the breakfast buffet.[/quote']

Well, it is good to have a clear guest policy like this.

What did your friend do or say to the hotel staff? Just curious.

GTG

He said nothing. In the morning, he encouraged his companion too look as slutty as possible, he also dressed accordingly and they did the buffet. He's a pretty big guy so staring down the room captain was no issue.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Never had a problem with receptionist at the Jasmine but the price has gone up for the tourist season to 800 baht.Now staying at Top Thai for 500 baht a night its not luxery but for that price I dont expect much,air con works TV good, next to White Rose hotel 1

I'm sorry to tell you that soi BJ is named after an American ex-pat, Bill Jones, who has been in Pattaya for many years. He used to have a restaurant in that soi, called BJ's, and the soi was named after the restaurant. BJ nightclub is simply named after the soi. BJ's current operation is in soi 3.

Archived