Hotel near Walking Street

Fatboy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honey Hotel is excellent for the price and same for location. Walk to everything except Lolita's.

On Walking Street is the P72 Hotel. And just off Walking Street on Soi Diamond is the Diamond Beach Hotel.

There are hotels all over the place in this area and short walk to Walking Street.

At one end of Walking Street is the Siam Bayshore Hotel - which is very nice but can be a bit pricey depending on what you consider pricey.

La Fontaine 038-710-800-2 280/3 South Beach Rd,Pattaya is another hotel.

Some are nicer than others. Some are walk-ups. Some cater to peoples and tour groups from certain parts of the world.

But just buy a condo. You know you are going to end up there sometime anyway - in the end.

My more detailed response just got cut by some computer glitch - suffice to say, every hotel is near Walking Street by any reasonable standard, and for those that are a bit farther away, at lest you enjoy the luxury of changing your mind on the way home! (Given some of the girls that have woken up in my bed, I'm thankful for any extra chance to doublecheck quality on the way home...)

yimsiam

The P72 directly across from Lucifer's is just about to open a new wing; very nice rooms for under B700.

The JASMIN HOTEL mentioned by Flacko is also decent.

SECRETS on Soi 14 has nice rooms above the restaurant in the B800 range.

Beware of the SIAM BAYSHORE, not only are they very expensive; they are VERY guest un-friendly and charge a B1000 joiner fee if you bring a girl in. They also pointedly told a friend that his companion would not be welcome at the breakfast buffet.

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed at the Dynasty Inn. Clean, friendly staff.

But the rooms were fairly small. NO in room safe. NO in room internet access. But it was only 35 bucks(us) a night

I am looking for a decent place. with A/C, in room safe and hispeed internet in room. Any suggestions. Close to the mall or walking street is fine. I could use the excercise after a night of drinking, before the night of shagging,LOL

Archived