The Key - New Boutique Hotel

Evel_Penivel

Well, I stayed at the Key for a few days.

Location close to the BTS and SC is perfect, nice rooms and free internet are a deinite +.

However, I will never stay there again.

There are no smoke-free rooms making it stinky rooms for non-smokers, worse people also smoke in the corridors. Not enough water pressure to operate the small waterheater in the shower, and no BF room, only delivery in the room of what you order. But they never managed to deliver what you ordered, its not warm, and always late.

Worse is that the management does not care at all.

They will not have my business again.

I told you it was full of Japs. What did you expect, given their smoking habits? :)

Enough of that and the food review. What about the sanuk-friendliness factor? Was there a joiner charge? Did they check and keep girls ID?

I heard from another forum that they'd started trying to charge a 800B joiner fee.

And I've noticed that the guests seem to be composed of a lot of couples.

Ha Ha Ha :neener::neener::bow::bow::monkey::monkey: it seans that I get better service at the Honey for 800 Bhat if you know what rooms numbers to ask for when you book

And is this the best you can do after a guy takes the effort to post a review to inform and warn his follow boardmembers ? Go back to your pathetic hotel then with your secret rooms numbers which you dont want to share. :thumbdown:

Archived