Prince of Wales--Where have they gone?

Yhe Prince of Wales used to be one of my favorite bars in BKK. They had a number of good looking women and all had great attitudes. An American, Gary, was the part owner at that time. The ladies and Gary are all gone now and there is not much to even look at anymore. Does anybody have any idea where all of the "old crew" from the POW gravitated to? Sometimes I find that a bunch will go to the same new place to work. Any input will be appreciated.

I think four of the POW ladies moved together to work daytimes at the Bamboo Bar (pool place) on Sukhumvit Soi 3, accross from Grace Hotel. At least one of these has since been "retired", but the rest are still there. They can probably tell you where any other MIA girls disappeared to. Their day shift at Bamboo Bar is something like 11:00 am to 7:00 pm. Most hang out there for an hour or so after shift change.

Good Luck!

Bangkok Butterfly

prince of wales always had a high turnover of the staff; sometime a few cuties, sometimes only grannies. a very quiet bar; if they have 3 or more customers, it's busy...

where the girls have gone; i am not sure which time you are referring to, but indeed some have moved to bamboo bar and some have married farangs.

POW,Used to be a nice plaace to have a game of pool, but now!!! out of it fast, Where have they all gone? Three have managed a husband / BF in England, one has scored a pro football player in the UK (I'm not saying who he plays for) But the old POW is dead as the Christmas Turkey on New Year now.

Archived