Good Wishes

jirve77

I am hoping someone can help me with a translation. A relative who knows that I am studying Thai language and has asked me to write a message on a card to send to a couple who are getting married. The message they would like me to translate is "to Derren and Mai - wishing you every happiness in your future life together."

I have come up with -

à¸?ึà¸? à¹?à¸?รà¹?รà¸? à¸Âัà¸? มาย

à¸?อà¹?หà¹?à¸?ัà¹?à¸?สอà¸?à¸?วามสุà¸?à¸?ลอà¸?à¸?ีวิà¸?à¸?à¹?วยà¸Âัà¸?

Can anyone help with improving this? thanks

Ongchaiyai, Flashermac, Samak Thank you all for your help.

Samak My friend says that the manâ??s name is Derren I would have thought Darren but there it is. As for the message I am just trying to convey the sentiment of the message. It is only a good wishes card and I could hold my hand up and say I canâ??t do it. Would this convey the message better?

à¸?อà¹?หà¹?à¹?à¸?รà¹?à¹?รà¸?à¹Âละà¹?หมà¹? มีà¸?วามสุà¸?à¹?à¸?à¸?ุà¸Âà¹? à¸?à¹?าà¸?à¹Âหà¹?à¸?à¸Âารà¸?รอà¸?à¸?ูà¹?รà¹?วมà¸Âัà¸?à¹?à¸?

อ�า��

Anyway the exercise is good for me. The couple live in I both live in the UK but I don't know them.

• 2 weeks later...
I am hoping someone can help me with a translation. A relative who knows that I am studying Thai language and has asked me to write a message on a card to send to a couple who are getting married. The message they would like me to translate is "to Derren and Mai - wishing you every happiness in your future life together."

I have come up with -

à¸?ึà¸? à¹?à¸?รà¹?รà¸? à¸Âัà¸? มาย

à¸?อà¹?หà¹?à¸?ัà¹?à¸?สอà¸?à¸?วามสุà¸?à¸?ลอà¸?à¸?ีวิà¸?à¸?à¹?วยà¸Âัà¸?

Can anyone help with improving this? thanks

à¸?อà¹?หà¹?à¹?à¸?รà¹?à¹?รà¸?à¹Âละà¹?หมà¹? มีà¸?วามสุà¸?à¹?à¸?à¸?ุà¸Âà¹? à¸?à¹?าà¸?à¹Âหà¹?à¸?à¸Âารà¸?รอà¸?à¸?ูà¹?รà¹?วมà¸Âัà¸? à¹?à¸?

อ�า��

à¸?อà¹?หà¹?à¹?à¸?รà¹?à¹?รà¸?à¹Âละà¹?หมà¹? มีà¸?วามสุà¸?à¹?à¸?à¸?ีวิà¸?à¸?ูà¹?à¹?à¸?à¸?ุà¸Âà¹?à¸?à¹?าà¸?

No need to translate the word "future" here.

Archived