After School Bar....What is it like?

Aftersckul bar is in Soi Cowboy. I have never been a big fan because most of the girls are to old for me. I once asked a girl working there why is the name Afterskul and the girls all dress in school uniforms but the girls are all in their late 20's. For my way of thinking they should hire cute 18-20 year old girls. Also the girls really go after you for expensive lady drinks. But if you are into hand jobs in a bar full of men, then maybe it is the place for you because that is available. For me, why would I want to pay for a hand job, when I can do that myself for free. I think you will have more fun at Midnight bar, or Baccara "upstairs" but to each his own. Alot of guys seem to like Afterskul bar, but you won't see me there.

MCJIMMYS

Afterskool is a great diddlin' bar in the fine tradition of Toy, Moonshine, Wet Lips, or Fannie's. Not all the ladies wear schoolgirl outfits - mostly just the few dancers they have shuffling on stage. These do tend to be younger than the others in their street clothes.

Yes, you can visit Naughty Boy Corner, where one or more ladies will accompany you with their tissues and take matters into their own little hands. Or you can just sit at the bar or in a 'booth' and diddle away with a gal.

One word of warning: like the other bars mentioned, upon entering Afterskool you will be swarmed by an assortment of unoccupied ladies. As MCJIMMY's said some are old and unattractive, but there should be a gem or two in the mix. My advice is to select one or two quickly and send the rest packing. Otherwise you will have an instant fan club massaging you and clamoring for drinks and tips. And, they do love to drink expensive shots of tequila.

I think Afterskool can be a fun bar so I recommend you just check it out and see.

Sarisin: You hit the nail on the head! It is a literal "swarm when you enter the place and they do "clamor" for those drinks and tips!

But, and you're right again, it's one of those experiences that you gotta do, if anything just to look back on and shake your head.... the one above the waist that is!

Cheers

elfman

Sorry McJimmy, but I was diddled as recently as 5th November and there are some very cute and *young* girls there.

However, I don't know about you lot but I had to give up on 'bad boy's corner' ... maybe I'm a prude, but there's something about being whacked off while surveying the whole length of a bar with all the other customers that just isn't my thing...

Otherwise, fun place!

Nick -I grimace in private- Name.

I still like to call it a diddlin' bar.

I have been there dozens of times and have never seen any BJs in progress. Not that I would be particularly alert for one mind you.

However, the infamous Naughty Boy Corner is the land of HJs and tissues to be sure. I, too, prefer to avoid that locale and generally just enjoy diddlin' with one or more of the girls (dancers preferred) while sitting at the bar or at a bench/table seat.

Archived