3some - one LT one ST?????

Man at Work

Hy guys,

last time in LOS, I met a great girl in the Thermae and spent a couple of days/nights with her, befor moving on to Samui (Lamai). She wanted to come along "vely mut", but I thought why bring water to the river.

I kind of regretted it afterwards, 'cause I would hav had fun with her on Samui, but still wanted to butterfly around a bit. Now the question:

How do you think, the average BKK-Girl would react to the proposal, that she could come along as "Leading Lady", but I/We would pick up diffrent "Minor Ladies" from time to time.

And how would the prospect-minor-ladies would react in the beer-bars in Samui?

Anybody tried it?

Thx for your advise cool.gif" border="0

(85 days left!) laugh.gif" border="0

IMO the 'average' BG would tell you to get bent with this idea.

There has been much posted on this board recently about threesomes and how they work. One common theme, with the exception of Eden Club maybe, is that the gals be VERY close friends before you attempt something like this. Maybe even confirmed bi-sexuals.

You sound like you want to impulsively pick up a lady to join you and your friend. Unless your lady is truly into other ladies (or maybe drunk/high) I think she would not go for that action. I just don't think she would have a comfort level for one of those spur of the moment threesomes.

I'm not saying there wouldn't be ladies who would do this. But, the majority would not. Of course, your best tactic would be to talk it over with her first instead of just butterflying around to secure another player. Otherwise, you could have a major backfire with serious repercussions for Mr. Happy in store.

I have not had an experience such as you describe. I prefer to select my multipleheaders from girls that already know each other very well and are ready, willing, and able to get into the group thing.

Good luck MAW.

[ November 14, 2001: Message edited by: Sarisin ]

Originally posted by Sarisin:

"Unless your lady is truly into other ladies (or maybe drunk/high) I think she would not go for that action. I just don't think she would have a comfort level for one of those spur of the moment threesomes."

Couldn't agree more. When I was recently with my little princess I tried to discuss the idea of a threesome (in a very diplomatic way I might add). She said "I go with man, I no shy - I go with lady, I shy"

Fatbastard33

When I was in BKK in April I met up with a regular BGfriend who told me that a very rich german guy bar fined her for 2 weeks and took her down to Pukhet. She was quite tearful in telling me that he went out almost every night to find another girl and she could not understand why he did this when he had her!!! In the end she got pissed off and flew back to BKK early but I was quite surprised how upset she was in telling me this. IMO they really only like one man one girl unless they are bi and that is very hard to find...........

UNIFORMGUY smile.gif" border="0

I've been last September in Phuket and had an 3some with two girls who didn't know each other before.

It started all with that BG from a bar in Soi Easy. She told me about her last night 3some with a farang couple, so I was happly surprised and we agreed for the next day to get another girl for some action.

Next day, around 2. p.m. we've sitting outside that famous 7-11 in opposite of the shark club, and watching all the girls coming from the bars. After some minutes I deceide its better for her to wait in the room, gave her the key and she left. 3 Singhas later a group of girls past by and one get my attention, the rest you know... so we headed up to the hotel, both a lil bit drunk, as we entered the room and she saw the other girl hanging in the bed, she want it to leave, but the other girl started talking a waterfall of thai to the other. First she agreed to stay ST and that I have to drive her home after the "biz". That was just right and the party started... At the end both girls stayed the whole night, sleept with my and rumped again next morning. There was no jealousy or envy or catfight-shit.

It really depends the girls and their BG-Diplomacy...

howhigh

PS: BTW.... no one of them was bi..

On my first trip to Thailand, I hooked up with a girl from Titty Twister and spent most of my 2 week trip with her. After a few days together, at my suggestion, we began barfining her friends from the bar for 3-somes. She wasn't shy about it, but the other girls mostly were and I didn't have any "Edenesque" experiences, although I did have fun. I might add that reflecting back, she probably only agreed to this to keep me "on the hook" as I was overpaying to an unbelievable degree.

Ranger

Archived