Which airport?

Flashermac

Just booked a flight on line to Chiang Mai with Air Asia. But the dang thing doesn't say which airport! Anyone know if Air Asia flies to CM from Don Muang or Swampypoom? I'll call them tomorrow, but it is a puzzlement. I remember my Mrs trying to meet a friend who'd flown up from Haadyai and looking all over Swampypoom for her. Then the gal called her and said she didn't know why they couldn't find her, since there weren't many people at Don Muang.

:p

Thanks all. It just says BKK. I wasn't sure, since domestic flights from some of the other low cost carriers do use Don Muang.

p.s. I tried calling the effing "guest support" for Air Asia and got run through a series of "press #" instructions. When I finished everything they told me to do, I got disconnected - twice in a row!

:onfire: :banghead::cussing:

Just booked a flight on line to Chiang Mai with Air Asia. But the dang thing doesn't say which airport! Anyone know if Air Asia flies to CM from Don Muang or Swampypoom? I'll call them tomorrow, but it is a puzzlement. I remember my Mrs trying to meet a friend who'd flown up from Haadyai and looking all over Swampypoom for her. Then the gal called her and said she didn't know why they couldn't find her, since there weren't many people at Don Muang.

:p

Air Asia fly from Suvarnabhumi, my wife use it a few days ago.

Archived