Tim from ThaiHotelDiscounts

longwoodguy74

Just wanted to say thanks to Tim from Thaihoteldiscounts. He went out of his way to make sure that my reservations were made on very short notice. Superb service with excellent results. I'd give him my highest recomendation! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Nice to hear that. Got it arranged in 30 mins. Hope Citi Chic was up to the mark.

Tim

>Just wanted to say thanks to Tim from Thaihoteldiscounts. He went out of his way to make sure that my reservations were made on very short notice. Superb service with excellent results. I'd give him my highest recomendation! <

I'll second that.

And yes, Tim, that jacuzzi room certainly is a success according to 'M'!

OMG "Ikky"...you didn't give 208 a "workout" did ya???

If the walls of "That" room could talk......LOL... I think many of us would be in deep shite........

Are you in town between 2 -12 next month??? If so, you know where to find me. Just look for the "Little Girl" with the large Red Wine glass....I won't be far away...lol...

Back on topic.... Yep, agree fully Tim does a great job

Cheers DS

Yes he is very good to get the rooms and also changes done at short notice. I have done the reservations at short notices and also the changes.

The service is great, it is only during last 1 year I stopped as I myself felt guilty, with too many changes at the last minute and he never charged me a night stay for the hotel even for notices less than 36 hours.

With my travel being dynamic till the last minute due work I need to change and I thought it is not fair on me to ask for so many changes in arrival dates.

Cheers

Vinod

• 2 weeks later...

Archived