Lots and Lots of Girls

Let me repeat, there are lots and lots of girls available at all of the usual spots in Bangkok and Pattaya. Do not let the early closing times (they are real) make you think there is any less sanuk available.

I've spent the last week ckecking out many of the areas. Besides the early closing times there appears to be less nudity at the GoGos. That is fewer totally nude places and those that do nude/lesbian shows are sometimes cut short by a "raid". I was in an NEP GoGo watching a nude body painting show when the warning lights started flashing. The stage was cleared in 15 seconds and the usual dancers were back on stage.

The main adjustment to make is planning your time. Here are the closing times I observed:

Thermae 2:00 AM, but many move outside and hang around the front door and at the expanded food stalls.

Asok Plaza and Lolita's Corner 1:00 AM.

Soi Cowboy 1:40 AM (Tilac)

Pattaya - Bars were closing at 2:00, but a few just turned off their lights and keep going for a while.

Thanks for your update pattayaman. I am going to be heading out in about an hour.

When do you hit the bars? What is early for you compared to before?

Also, how did the lots and lots of girls compare to the customers? Lots and lots of those too?

Of course we only need one, right? wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

Thanks for your update pattayaman. I am going to be heading out in about an hour.

When do you hit the bars? What is early for you compared to before?

Also, how did the lots and lots of girls compare to the customers? Lots and lots of those too?

Of course we only need one, right?
wink.gif" border="0

I don't have a set pattern, but usually like to start out around 8 or 9. I always end up with a LT but sometimes I may do a ST or BJ first depending on my mood and homone level. I also like to pay pool and just diddle, talk and play with the girls. The early closing gives me less time to pursue the LT, but I have not had a problem finding someone even around 2:00 as there are so many available and willing ladies. On last first 3 nights in BKK I did the LT with the same Thermae girl, always met her between 1 and 2 at the Thermae. We didn't really plan it that way, just seemed to end up that way.

There are way more girls then customers, both in BKK and Pattaya. I would say even a higher girl/customer ratio in Pattaya then BKK.

I really like 2, always ending with a LT. I know from previous posts that you prefer 1 a day. The early closing times will not matter too much if you prefer just one, know what you want, and can make a decision early in the evening.

[ November 23, 2001: Message edited by: pattayaman ]

quote:

Originally posted by pattayaman:

I really like 2, always ending with a LT. I know from previous posts that you prefer 1 a day. The early closing times will not matter too much if you prefer just one, know what you want, and can make a decision early in the evening.

[ November 23, 2001: Message edited by: pattayaman ]

Did I say that? Oops, I guess I meant I like to do one pickup. But, I really do prefer the multiple headers. The reason for one pickup is that I work full-time daily until about 6PM and I'm not sure if my boss would appreciate me skipping the afternoon for a quickie.

Thank you for your response. I do share the optimism and enthusiasm of fezman and you. I was out last night in NEP and the 4 bars I went in (Fantasia, Rainbow 3, DC-10, and Titty Twister) did have plenty of available ladies in them. By the way, it just goes to show you how opinions might differ. Rainbow 3 was panned here pretty much as not a good bar. I thought it was great. Of course, I knew at least half of the dancers/staff. Most are, as stated, refugees from Fantasia and Titty Twister. I spoke to most of them and they had a variety of beefs with their previous bars ranging from unjust cuts to simply not liking the mamasan. Anyway, quite a fun bar.

Maybe the bars are loaded with ladies anticipating the annual high season influx of customers that has not happened yet. Of course, as you guys said, this is certainly a great situation for those of us on the ground already.

Off to the 'pong in two hours.

Archived