Well done Switzerland!!

spirit_of_town_hall

I was not at all amused when a company brought a teacher from Mexico to teach its employees' children about "their country" and its heritage. I had the rather naive notion that since they were native born US citizens, the kids were ... well sort of Americans!

:(

p.s. The folks most pissed off about this seem to be the real Mexican-Americans, those whose families have been here for generations and are proud of their citizenship. The behaviour of the newcomers makes people tend to lump them all together.

Guest lazyphil

the generation before ours STH could by affordable houses, maybe even 2, under a more fair system....they can sit back and relax, the system back then benifited them....now theres 100's of thousands of hungrey east euros and others here to feed off us.....the windrush/uganda asians era of immigrants are long gone, immigration was fairly small and steady now its just completly unacceptably high......civil strife is looming, time to aquire a black market remmington :D

be shure, last Sunday i voted for the right :yeahthat:

The number of lazy economic migrants here who living from our social security benefits by the help of left attorney's is very large - too large.

Thanks to the "Do-Gooder" people.

It's rather easy to get the citizenship by naturalization.

As a result the foreigner quote is "only" around 25%,but in fact, it's more to 60%.

today, my home country looks not anymore like my home country, this is was i told my parents a short while ago.

Archived